✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-July-2011] Coldplay @ T in the Park, Balado, Kinross-shire, Scotland

Mimixxx

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
I'm staying with some friends who live in Edinburgh when I go to T in the Park. Does anybody know how to get from Edinburgh to Balado Airfield by public transportation? I haven't quite figured that part out yet. I need some help!

There are several bus companies who run shuttle buses from Balado to Edinburgh or Glasgow. Check citylink - £22.00 return fare but book in advance.

http://www.citylink.co.uk/e_tpark.php

We'll no doubt get some good quality videos of the performance as the BBC usually show highlights and some (not sure all though) live performances around the weekend on BBC 2 and BBC 3...unless the BBC have ditched it from their schedules that is.

There are several bus companies who run shuttle buses from Balado to Edinburgh or Glasgow. Check citylink - £22.00 return fare but book in advance.

http://www.citylink.co.uk/e_tpark.php

We'll no doubt get some good quality videos of the performance as the BBC usually show highlights and some (not sure all though) live performances around the weekend on BBC 2 and BBC 3...unless the BBC have ditched it from their schedules that is.

Thanks so much! Just bought my Citylink bus tickets. :)

Actually, BBC are showing the WHOLE SET(!), a la Glastonbury - AND IN HD!!!!

From Radiotimes.com

"Coldplay Live @ T

Saturday 09 July

10:00pm - 12:00am

BBC HD

Coverage of the headline set by Coldplay on the Main Stage at Scotland's biggest music festival in Balado.

Subtitled, Widescreen, High definition"

Check your EPGs, also available in SD on BBC Three at the same times...

T In the Park Set (09 July 2011) to be broadcast LIVE IN FULL on BBC (and in HD)

From the Radio Times website (also as listed on your EPGs)

"Coldplay Live @ T

Saturday 09 July

10:00pm - 12:00am

BBC HD

Coverage of the headline set by Coldplay on the Main Stage at Scotland's biggest music festival in Balado.

Subtitled, Widescreen, High definition"

Woo, and indeed, hoo!!!!

I honestly thought that following so hard on the heels of Glastonbury, the BBC wouldn't be able to justify showing Coldplay live again, but it looks very much like they *are* going to do just that!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Thought as much. BBC 3 is it?

Muse did Glasto and T last year and the BBC showed both performances live so it's the least we should expect!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Good on you. Hope you have the time of your life!

I hope they broadcast it in the US.

I accidently deleted the Glasto show on my DVR:veryangry2::(:veryangry2::(:cry::cry::cry:

Oh Nooo....I'd be so bummed if that happened. I have it locked on 2 dvrs in our house. Keep checking Palladia, though, they tend to repeat things fairly frequently. I remember they showed World Stage from Tokyo many many times.

Thought as much. BBC 3 is it?

Muse did Glasto and T last year and the BBC showed both performances live so it's the least we should expect!

They only broadcasted three songs from Muse last year ;)

Guest howyousawtheworld
They only broadcasted three songs from Muse last year ;)

You sure? Not even on the red button?

You sure? Not even on the red button?

Search Youtube and musebootlegs. Only three songs can be downloaded ;)

But I'm axcited, very pleased I can receive BBc 3 in here.

More people who gonna watch Arctic Monkeys??

Search Youtube and musebootlegs. Only three songs can be downloaded ;)

But I'm axcited, very pleased I can receive BBc 3 in here.

More people who gonna watch Arctic Monkeys??

Wohoo I can also receive BBC3 and so Coldplay I'm totally excited for tomorrow!

(en btw Rvs waar woon je ongeveer in Geleen? want ik woon namelijk ook in Geleen:D)

Wohoo I can also receive BBC3 and so Coldplay I'm totally excited for tomorrow!

(en btw Rvs waar woon je ongeveer in Geleen? want ik woon namelijk ook in Geleen:D)

Last week I could receive BBC three, So now I was going to watch the arctic Monkeys, is teh channel deleted by my provider. Not cool.

(Ik woon dicht bij het centrum, lieve Vrouwestraat, misschien wel eens van gehoord. Waar woon jij?)

Last week I could receive BBC three, So now I was going to watch the arctic Monkeys, is teh channel deleted by my provider. Not cool.

(Ik woon dicht bij het centrum, lieve Vrouwestraat, misschien wel eens van gehoord. Waar woon jij?)

I would really go totally insane if something like that would happen with my provider! Hopefully not:P

(Haha dan woon ik best wel dicht bij jou in de buurt ik woon namelijk bij station-Lutterade:D)