✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-July-2011] Coldplay @ T in the Park, Balado, Kinross-shire, Scotland

Mimixxx

ANyway to get the bar at the bottom to go away?

I know I want it to disappear too, it's annoying. :P Also...the announcer said that they are only showing a chunk of the show...meaning the whole concert isn't going to be streamed then? :\

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the way he's saying "a huge chunk" of Coldplay's set

Me neither! I want to see the whole damn performance, on the other hand it might mean they play Princess Of China, would be great though

The stream is unreliable - is freezing from time to time.

I understand that we will not hear the entire set, but at least we get to hear something - and according to Guy, they will play CoL instead of Shiver. Oh well.

The stream is unreliable - is freezing from time to time.

I understand that we will not hear the entire set, but at least we get to hear something - and according to Guy, they will play CoL instead of Shiver. Oh well.

"Good afternoon. On Saturday night, Coldplay will headline this year's T in the Park festival in Balado, Scotland. If you live in the UK but can't make it along, you'll be able to watch the whole set live on BBC3 and BBC HD, from 10pm. It's also due to be available on the BBC's website afterwards (with one track viewable worldwide). "

Official Coldplay Website.

Well since they are playing in Guy's birth country I guess he should at least have a little say if he prefers to play Cemeteries of London instead of Shiver. :P

:lol: It's such a shame, though, Shiver is great :wacky: