✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-July-2011] Coldplay @ T in the Park, Balado, Kinross-shire, Scotland

Mimixxx

Watched it on BBC3 and sky+'ed it aswell, was amazing, so much better than Glastonbury, not like I am saying they were crap, far from it! It just came across that they seemed to enjoy it more and they looked comfortable and relaxed. It was a pleasure to watch.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it on BBC3 and sky+'ed it aswell, was amazing, so much better than Glastonbury, not like I am saying they were crap, far from it! It just came across that they seemed to enjoy it more and they looked comfortable and relaxed. It was a pleasure to watch.

I couldn't agree more. Glastonbury was good too, but the T in the Park performance seemed to have that special "ingredient".:cool:

Hay guys and gals, I just had to register and let you all know how unbelievable the atmosphere was for that performance. Words can't even describe the feeling....everyone I spoke to said it was one of the most emotional and epic 'events' of their lives.

Watching it back on tv, it may not look as if the crowd were really as into it as I'm sayin' , but I swear, I think everyone was just taken aback by the whole experience.

So, don't worry everyone, it was just :shocked2:!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really late to say this, but I didn't have a computer while I was in Europe. and I dawdled in the week and a half since I've been back. I'm proud to say that I was at this festival and that it was amazing! The crowd was pumped (including me) and the boys did great. I was one of the only people singing to the new songs :P I was kind of far back in the crowd because I only got in front of the main stage during Beyonce. This really nice guy let me sit on his shoulders for a few songs because I'm short and I couldn't see well. It really made my day! Sadly, I had to leave and missed the last 30-40 minutes of the set to catch the bus back to Edinburgh. The last song I heard was Us Against the World. I'm going to get to see them again at Austin City Limits so I'll get to see the whole set then. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Umm, I'm reaaaally late here, but I still want to point out: it seemed that people sung Why Does It Rain On Me louder than any Coldplay song. I know it wasn't a regular CP gig where everyone knows their songs, but still, that weirded me out :thinking: