✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

If you look, there is also a lot of other videos under 'Hypnofeed'. Mainly inspirations I'm guessing.

Yes there are. :D The one with the spray painting is really cool(The planet one). ;) It's like the third video i think.

This studiofeed thing is exciting. :D At least for me. :P I like how the website is set up now. :) So I guess no more exhibitions anymore, and people can send in their own videos now?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alien Radio what? I think I'm lost :uhoh:

theres no option to press 2010, but shiver in 2010 is the default thing it goes to when u hit the timeline

The timeline comes up with nothing by default, and there's a star over 2008, that's all, coldplay.com hates me :disappointed:

I hope Guy's influence won't stop at the WTFuckery and his bass will shine throughout LP5 :smug:

yess :awesome:

i bet there's gonna be some significance with the UFO. Its in the "News" gif and the "Live Transmissions" gif....didn't someone on here mention UFO before and everyone was confused....?

i would like to redirect you to my LP5 speculation: http://coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4741354&postcount=224 :P

Yes there are. :D The one with the spray painting is really cool(The planet one). ;) It's like the third video i think.

This studiofeed thing is exciting. :D At least for me. :P I like how the website is set up now. :) So I guess no more exhibitions anymore, and people can send in their own videos now?

the Exhibition Room is still there, just not on the front page anymore. :P

Umm... Live Transmissions.... UFO...

Alien Radio? Anyone got it?

ahhhhhh!

i was wondering why it got rid of Transmissions and not Live :P

also, someone in the Small Reminders thread pointed out that the newspaper says MX, which could relate to the album title: http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4741395#post4741395

Since they have labeled it as "Studiofeed #1".. May be (and just May be) there is more in the pipe line and few days from now we will get to listen to some LP5 news through this..

OR I am being WAY TOO optimistic that even bunch of noises from them sounds so exciting.

I'm not not very satisfied with media using my name or my words as an official source...

I don't really want to be so notorious. Not at all...

I won't speak a lot really from now on as I've done before. Some of the things I could say could be used to hurt the band, and that's not my intention. I'm a fan. A huge fan. That's it.

The real news are that we have a new design of the official website, the Studiofeed1, and some clues (MX, UFO). Alien Radio... in my case I'm saying this as an speculation, not a fact.

I think what guys did is that they first started with LP5 being space-related...then changed to OCD, two people etc. and then switched back to space-theme.... that explains the rumors/claims of album being scratched twice and returning to the original ideas, the postponing of the release...

Here is btw, the new video backwards, if anyone would be interested:

[ame]

[/ame]

says the video is private, i can't play it :(

by the way, what's up with the back flipping stick figure man? he's in the time gif and hypnofeed upload gif?

ah sorry, un-privated now ;) Can you view it now?

There is a nice piano theme... and I think the whale sound could actually be Jonny singing (slowed down)

I think what guys did is that they first started with LP5 being space-related...then changed to OCD, two people etc. and then switched back to space-theme.... that explains the rumors/claims of album being scratched twice and returning to the original ideas, the postponing of the release...

Here is btw, the new video backwards, if anyone would be interested:

i can hear someone in the beginning say "i just think it sounds quite simple" :wacko:

*adds to first post*