✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

i don't think ufo could be a theme, considering muse have just finished a world tour with sci-fi, ufo, rebellion theme i think it wouldn't be right. maybe though ufo could stand for something as another clue other than what ufo stands for. After reading the build up to LP4 on wikicoldplay, there's definitely similarities like rolling stones giving us track names and NME giving us some a couple of months ago, a new website on paddy's day 08 and now a new one today. I wouldn't be surprised if the MX is to throw us off the possibility of an early release if it has been deciphered rightly. I think there'll be a new album sooner than expected.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :disappointed: :P

My (party-pooping) two cents: I think MX, if anything, probably refers to a title more than a date. MX as a Roman numeral is like...way more complicated than I think they'd all bother with, and I doubt they just all sit around thinking of ways to subtly pass us information :lol:.

That said: How many freaking words begin with X? :thinking:

xilophone? :laugh3:

half a page? :disappointed:...any interesting one? *too lazy to go find a dictionary* :laugh3:

X

X chromosome

xenon

xenophobia

xenotransplantation

Xerox

xerox

X factor

Xhosa

xi

Xiang

-xion

XL

Xmas

XML

X-rated

X-ray

xylem

xylophone

^^^that :lol: I did not even like the title "Viva La Vida" :laugh3: but i love the album :wacky:

X factor :lol:

what's a Xhosa? :thinking:

X-rated :awesome:

:laugh3:

Xhosa: a language of Chinese spoken mainly in Hunan

I don't think that any of the words on my list will the part of the album title :laugh3:

:lol: I know but it would be fun if X-rated was :P

@Brooke I like speculation too :P Space Chickens? :wacko:

wait! what year is LP% going to be released?! 2011! and what does MX mean in roman numerals?! 1010! And what is 2011 minus 1010?! 1001! and what was one of the potential song names for the album?! 1000-1 (ballad of...)!

Coincidence?!!?!?!?!?!

...ya probably...

this is all, of course, assuming the title will be in English...

@laura -- oh yeah, because of the space-y-ness, and someone said that there was a lot of "feed" what with the Hypnofeed and Studiofeed. therefore, Space Chickens. :P

wait! what year is LP5 going to be released?! 2011! and what does MX mean in roman numerals?! 1010! And what is 2011 minus 1010?! 1001! and what was one of the potential song names for the album?! 1000-1 (ballad of...)!

Coincidence?!!?!?!?!?!

...ya probably...

nice theory. :cool:

(see? this is what i'm talking about. i love this.)

wait! what year is LP% going to be released?! 2011! and what does MX mean in roman numerals?! 1010! And what is 2011 minus 1010?! 1001! and what was one of the potential song names for the album?! 1000-1 (ballad of...)!

Coincidence?!!?!?!?!?!

...ya probably...

:freak: you're melting my brain! :lol:

maybe it's not in English..but I just don't know many non-English X words to speculate with :P

9/10 seconds into that vid, when I stop it, why does it look to me like Bono standing to the right of Chris? Brian Eno is also laying down vocals it looks like.

i thought that was a fraction, i was like, "nine tenths seconds? what the heck?!!?"

When it comes to release dates, they are usually the last info. announced about an album. I highly doubt they have a date laid down for a release date. So lets continue to brainstorm the MX :) and yea, that does look like Bono, from the head, and he's a bit short as well.