🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Awwww such great news!

This may not be the nicest thing to say, but

Jonny´s family is my 'favourite' (as a whole thing, coz its like one of those old fashioned fairytale families) Chloe is so beautifull and nice, Violet is a precious angel and Jonny is Jonny :P Now they have a new adorable member to it. :wacky:

I say that coz we do not know much of Will´s family, Chris has all this media thing that makes his family not to be together that much, and Guy, well, we know that he and Jo are in good terms with each other but they´re no longer a couple...

I know what you mean, we don't them, it's all based upon an impression, right? but I know what you mean Sarah.

Oh, and I like the baby's name cause it reminds me of one of my favourite Argentinian footballers :P (Jonás Gutiérrez) /random :wacko:

Some pics from yesterday taken from the concert thread:

image_12.jpg

image_17.jpg

image_28.jpg

2rn954y.jpg

10i9u85.jpg

image_43.jpg

Oh, and I like the baby's name cause it reminds me of one of my favourite Argentinian footballers :P (Jonás Gutiérrez) /random :wacko:

:laugh3:qué tenía que ver! jaja :P

Awwwwww A little Jonny Boy !!!! akdjhakjhda I agree with you girls ... Jonny's family is sooo cute... I'm really happy for them... so congratulations to Jon and Chloe for the new baby!!!! finally we know he was born!... and it's a boy! :dance:

:wacky:

Funny you ask as Ifdianne and Laga gave links to an article in a Welsh newspaper that interviewed Jonny's parents after Glastonbury and they said he has a 2 month old boy called Jonah! :) His parents seem really proud!

Here is the link and article Ifdianne posted in the original Jonny thread:

Nobody mentioned this little tidbit. This is the first mention I've seen of Jonny and Chloe's new baby boy! I knew they were expecting, but hadn't heard anything about her having the baby. (From this article: http://www.flintshirechronicle.co.uk...1352-28965312/

Jonny, a former Alun School pupil, is set for a summer of travelling, with performances scheduled in Poland, Belgium, France, Japan and South Africa.

But he is juggling his hectic rock star career with life as a family man.

John said: “Jonny has a two-month-old baby called Jonah, so he is very tired at the moment.

“His three-and-a-half-year-old, Violet, has had chicken pox as well.

“But his wife and the baby did manage to make it to Glastonbury to see him perform and they always try to travel as a family.”

John said he and wife Joy travel to London to see both sons and their grandchildren as often as they can.

And he said Jonny is showing no signs of wanting to retire.

He added: “He definitely won’t be stopping anytime soon.

“In between all the festivals and performances this summer the band will be getting into the studio to record the final few songs for their fifth album.”

No one did until a day or so ago when they found this article. It's a local Welsh paper so I guess not that many people read about it. Lovely news anyway. Very lovely to have a boy and girl. It's very sweet that they try to stay together as a family as much as possible on tour, which must be hard when you have little kids. They seem like a really close couple :nice: The coldplay boys all seem like great daddies ;)

No one did until a day or so ago when they found this article.

We knew she gave birth a couple of months ago, we just haven't heard anything about it (until a couple of days ago). Chloe was visible pregnant in December (4/5 months) so 9 months would be around April/May :)

No one did until a day or so ago when they found this article. It's a local Welsh paper so I guess not that many people read about it.

That's true, I guess one has to do some google search on his name to find it :laugh3: . However, the link to the article is the first option that appears if you google "Jonny Buckland + Glastonbury" so it was not that difficult to find.

Very lovely to have a boy and girl. It's very sweet that they try to stay together as a family as much as possible on tour

That is indeed very lovely and sweet :nice: Having the family around must make the touring less hard and more enjoyable, even though being always on the move must be difficult.

imager.php?id=2769357&t=o

tumblr_lnv0gmjk0D1qdsjcvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnspozNRqR1qggh0ro1_500.jpg