🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Ok, my digital camera sucks and my hands was shaking a lot but...

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

All the girls around me screamed and talked just about Chris last night so I screamed a lot for Jonny!

So after in my place, when the light where off and he walked to the main stage I screamed out loud "J" and he gave a questioning look at the crowd behind me like "Who is screaming my name? I can't see you" :laugh3: sadly the girls around me looked at me like "Who is J?" :dozey:

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

All the girls around me screamed and talked just about Chris last night so I screamed a lot for Jonny!

So after in my place, when the light where off and he walked to the main stage I screamed out loud "J" and he gave a questioning look at the crowd behind me like "Who is screaming my name? I can't see you" :laugh3: sadly the girls around me looked at me like "Who is J?" :dozey:

YAY!!!:D

These are better than I usually get on my camera. I'll be messing around with it a lot before Toronto. Thanks for sharing the Jonny-love!:dazzled: He must have been pretty confused,lol. Maybe I'll try that trick. ;)

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

Great pictures! You were really close to the stage, congrats! I'd love to have the same spot when they come to South America (hopefully next year)

I missed all the fun :bomb: I had an exam this week & was working on an assignment this evening :\ Ahhhhhh!!! I don't have a twitter acount but I would've loved to read these tweets as they happen ..Anyway..

I'm sure by now, everyone has seen this, but just inv case...

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

Here's a photo of Jonny answering his #coldplaylive questions... http://pic.twitter.com/T47fc7JN

atrgyrzceaebw0xjpglarge.jpg

:D

he does look a bit skinny but that is good imo :D I think he's in great shape this tour.

( his lips are hardly visible in this photo :P )

What do you think of his Q&A ? I knew Chris' answers were more hilarious but Jonny was cute too. Anchorman must have refined the questions for them, I expected scandals & some rudeness but it went very well :smug:

Kristal: I loved your story, you lucky girl :) must've been great for you when Jonny was eye-searching for the one who calls his name.

8446991.jpg-r

such a great photo..his smile is so beautiful here.:)

I missed all the fun :bomb: I had an exam this week & was working on an assignment this evening :\ Ahhhhhh!!! I don't have a twitter acount but I would've loved to read these tweets as they happen ..Anyway..

he does look a bit skinny but that is good imo :D I think he's in great shape this tour.

( his lips are hardly visible in this photo :P )

What do you think of his Q&A ? I knew Chris' answers were more hilarious but Jonny was cute too. Anchorman must have refined the questions for them, I expected scandals & some rudeness but it went very well :smug:

Kristal: I loved your story, you lucky girl :) must've been great for you when Jonny was eye-searching for the one who calls his name.

8446991.jpg-r

such a great photo..his smile is so beautiful here.:)

He's the thinnest I've ever seen him here, but it's not like he was ever particularly slender before, so I don't think he's unhealthy level thin now or anything like that.

May as well put this here too, just because it amused me,lol...

HAHAHAHAHA!! My friend Jack is NOT a Coldplay fan, does NOT know about the 'cake' thing, and yet posted this after the Q&A:

Jack Troughton ‏@partialtomusic

@TracieMorgan The cake is a lie. And the food icon is not food.

:laugh3:

In response to this:

Tracie Morgan ‏@TracieMorgan

#JonnyBuckland you've lost a lot of weight. You really should eat. Let me make you a sandwich...and some cake. ;D

Oh I missed this thread... it's been such a long time since I've wandered into the land that is The Buckland Religion... & it doesn't disappoint!

*heavy sigh*

Aw, glad to keep the thread warm for you!:)

Posted by svenky in Turin thread.:)

jonny1copy.jpg

jonny2r.jpg

jonny3s.jpg

Posted by Denise in the Turin thread. These are stunning! Will upload the rest when I get home from rehearsal.:)

ste4110copy.jpg

:awesome: I love this one! He's got yellow paint on his hand or am I seeing things?