✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Adele

alejolo

Well , I just wanted to make a thread about her. There has been a lot of talk about her , a lot of hype on her album and she has seriously been smashing and breaking a lot of records leately.

So what Do you think about her ?. TBH I think it's kinda refreshing to have an artist of this type on the radios/music again . Its hilarious how she is doing better than Rihanna/katy Perry/Britney :laugh3: .

I have just downloaded her album , And it's quite good. It kinda reminds me of Amy Winehouse

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

It's great to see someone as talented as herself doing so well. She's well and truly earnt her success unlike some of her contemporaries. However I think her latest album is a bit overhyped.

A few years ago, there was there was the chart battles between Adele and Duffy...Duffy won outright. Everyone seemed to prefer Duffy. Now Duffy's new album has flopped terribly, and Adele's new album is absolutely massive.

KARMA BITCH!

She's decent at what she does and can sing very well but I don't really like her voice at all and I really don't like the genre. Doesn't help it's overplayed.

I think a large reason she is as big as she is is because she is the size that she is (which isn't that big really, but big for a pop star). If she was some skinny tanned girl who had somebody writing it for her nobody would care that much. Just because somebody writes their own music doesn't mean enough for me to give them a pat on the back if I don't like what they are writing, but obviously she does get more kudos than those who contribute nothing but a produced voice and an appearance. At the end of the day though, if a produced voice with appearance was more enjoyable to listen to than some less attractive person who wrote their own stuff then I'd listen to the better song more. But, as is the case with genres like these, I'd never choose to listen to more than the odd song here and there anyway so it doesn't really matter.

A few years ago, there was there was the chart battles between Adele and Duffy...Duffy won outright. Everyone seemed to prefer Duffy. Now Duffy's new album has flopped terribly, and Adele's new album is absolutely massive.

KARMA BITCH!

:nod:

I remember back then

WE ARE ADELE HIPSTERS :dazzled:

KARMA BITCH!

IKR? Duffy who ? :dozey:

Go to Itunes USA. Number 1 song and number 1 album :D

Im so happy for her. Oficially stanning for her this era :lol:

Rollers in the deep: Adele shows off curly locks at gig before leaving her after-party at 3am without any shoes

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

Last updated at 4:08 PM on 22nd April 2011

We are used to seeing her strawberry blonde locks styled into a flowing long mane or held in an elegant up do but last night Adele hit the rollers before her show.

The Someone Like You singer had her hair styled into tight ringlets for her gig at Shepherd’s Bush Empire and her night proved to be as wild as her hair.

And the 22-year-old had plenty of familiar faces in the audience as she performed to Paloma Faith, Mark Ronson, Will Young and Alan Carr.

article-0-0BBADB1600000578-233_468x420.jpg Rollers in the deep: Adele showed off her strawberry blonde locks in tight curls

article-0-0BBADB1600000578-388_224x622.jpg

article-0-0BBADB2200000578-871_224x622.jpg

Curly locks: Adele showed off a full head of ringlets as she left her gig at Shepherd's Bush Empire last night before heading to her after-party

I can't enjoy someone like you as much now because I've heard it so many times :shrug:

Meh , I get were you come from , but I kinda enjoy it. I mean yes it gets kinda tiring , but I love beeing in the mall or places and hear the songs I love :P. Though I NEVER listen to the radio , I have like 0 connection with local radio , so i don't have that problem :lol: . Im always listening to my ipod and the music I like

You mean like GaGa and Katy Perry?:dozey:

Well , Yes kinda , I guess. I was reffering , if you turn your radio , or go to Itunes , electro-dance music ( Rihanna , beyonce , Gaga , Black eyed peas , Katy perry , Britney Spears , Ke$ha) Are dominating the charts , airwaves etc , And its kinda refreshing to see someone that although she didn't do something new , or created a new genere , Its completely different from what its on the radio today. It kinda reminds me of when Amy Winehouse came out