✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Adele

alejolo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I'm fine with that, but on that note, that's no reason to resort to petty name-calling.

:nod:

If you don't like her fine, go and listen to any other artist, just don't waste your time bashing an artist you don't like.

I love Adele. Somehow I listened to some singles of her first album on the radio and didn't find them all that amazing, just cool songs. But then 21 came out and I was like :shocked2:, I had to find some more songs and now I'm in love with both of her albums. Are there any more songs of her floating around besides the album ones? :wink3:

Oh and I know it's a stupid tv show but I was sad Adele didn't win anything at the EMA, she so deserved it (as well as coldplay).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You're right. then again...

16ks8r8.jpg

nyd74i.jpg

259ejoz.jpg

icuz4g.jpg

2pu06mp.jpg

adele.jpg's do all the talking. :smartass: :awesome:

Completely rude. BTW, I'm so sorry you lack self esteem. Hopefully you can find some self confidence and one day be a better person because of it. I'm pulling for ya!

Back on topic: I'd rather listen to Adele over Lady Gaga any day....even though I'm not a fan of either one of them.

• 5 weeks later...

For me Adele's songs wear off too fast. I liked 21 when it's been released, but now I'm bored with it. And that it's being played basically from everywhere doesn't help. She has an amazing strong voice, but her songwriting is pretty much bland.

I think, people are just plainly tired from slick pretty girls singing utter rubbish to electro beats. And Adele looks so very real, that it's easy to relate to her music and have a good cry to Someone Like You.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

All Hail! The Queen is back!! :dance::dance::gorgeous::dazzled::loveshower: This thread had been dead for 3 YEARS!!!

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/08/adele-will-finally-release-her-new-album-on-november-25th/

[h=1]Adele will finally release her new album in November[/h]screen-shot-2015-08-27-at-2-37-36-pm.png?w=807

It appears Adele is finally ready to reclaim her throne. According to Billboard, the UK singer-songwriter will release her long-awaited third studio album in November through XL Recordings.

In keeping with the theme of her previous two efforts, the album is rumored to be titled 25 — the age of Adele at the time she began working on the album. 25 comes four years after her magnum opus 21, which to date has sold over 30 million copies worldwide and earned Adele the Grammy for Album of the Year.

25 reportedly features contributions from super producers Danger Mouse and Max Martin, as well as Tobias Jesso Jr.

• 1 month later...

so adele is back!

[video=youtube;YQHsXMglC9A]

after 2 listens, it's still in my head. it's good. but i was thinking how adele hasn't evolved much musically and still get people going crazy over her songs. not just the general listener, but the critics too. it must have something to do with her voice, her quality singing and the universal theme in her songs.

edit: hahaa!

CSA9V74WcAEjmRt.jpg:large

It's not even that good of a song. Just sounds like her other songs, so once you've heard it already it becomes boring and repetitive. Why she making depressing music anyway, is her life that bad

Yeah, Everyone's praising it but it sounds the same as her other ones. Her voice is pretty phenomenal but it's not better or worse than 21.

I don't really get all the hype either. It sounds pretty much the same as almost all her other songs, which I find to be a bit generic and middle-of-the-road... sort of the music your mum and grandma like. But I guess she must be doing something right if so many people are praising it. I just don't see it myself.