✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why So Much Hate for Chris and Coldplay?

kittybitty

The "narrow-minded individuals" are the ones who seem to find it necessary to waste their time slagging off Chris and Coldplay on a forum designed for Coldplay fans.

You'd think they'd have something better to do with their time.:dozey:

Welp, don't you have anything better to do with your time than spamming the news section with daily mail articles?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, don't you have anything better to do with your time than spamming the news section with daily mail articles?

I could bring up all the spam which fills up The Lounge, but I won't bother, as it has nothing to do with the topic in hand.:rolleyes:

This is the first time in months that I've come to this part of the forum to actually express my opinion about them in an honest way, not in a "bully" way.

Why would I bother? You always do that. Dismiss any opinion that doesn't look similar to yours. That's just sad. I understand if someone loves them, but not if someone can't accept they've got people who just don't like them.

But yes, I'm wasting my time with people like you. If there's anyone else just like you.

i competely accept the idea that are people who hate them, or just don't like them or whatever. If fact, it's impossible that everybody loves them, and i would never expect something like that. I just don't understand why are you saying all these things here. I mean, it's obvious that those kind of comments won't "Fit here" not because you cannot express those thoughts but because this is a site for FANS = people who like/love/admires Coldplay.

So maybe the things you want to say should be.. said somewhere else..

That's what i think. I respect at 100% your opinion.. but it shouldn't be here. That's all

i competely accept the idea that are people who hate them, or just don't like them or whatever. If fact, it's impossible that everybody loves them, and i would never expect something like that. I just don't understand why are you saying all these things here. I mean, it's obvious that those kind of comments won't "Fit here" not because you cannot express those thoughts but because this is a site for FANS = people who like/love/admires Coldplay.

So maybe the things you want to say should be.. said somewhere else..

That's what i think. I respect at 100% your opinion.. but it shouldn't be here. That's all

MARK, WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER LIKE THIS?

Define "spam" please.

I don't need to. It's totally subjective. And as I said, it has nothing to do with this topic.

Exactly.;)

There must be countless sites where people are more than happy to slag off Chris and Coldplay to their heart's content.

Who's always in the spotlight? Chris.

Who married dat actress? Chris.

Who's hanging out with the "cool" (lol srsly) musicians? Chris.

The rest of the band aren't really that.. exposed? I guess.

That's why it's all on Chris.

I personally dislike him (not hate) and his music and find the hate towards Gwyneth Paltrow from the CP fangirls unnecessary and ridiculous.

I don't hate them though, and I'm in no way jealous (really? Jealousy?). I liked them for a fair amount of time but my dislike towards Martin grew so much that I can't stand his voice anymore.

just curious what you dislike so much about him??:)

You can't just say you dislike him and not tell us why because your reasoning could range from stupid to nonexistent. I'd just like to know why...

As I said, you're wasting your breath. We've been through all this a zillion times before.

You'll make more progress hitting your head against a brick wall.:P

You can't just say you dislike him and not tell us why because your reasoning could range from stupid to nonexistent. I'd just like to know why...

I dislike him. Yes. He's always kissing everybody's ass, Jay Z, Simon Pegg (but they're friends so I guess that doesn't count) and lots of people and I wonder "why on earth does he do that?" He doesn't need to do that. His expressions of modesty and "hey, Coldplay is shit" and the way he expresses about certain people might come for you guys as a joke but I take it as hypocricy, he knows well they're a pretty well known band across the globe, he knows their last album was a huge success, he knows they're fucking big and yet, he acts like that? He is just overdoing it, which he contradicts with his arrogance in interviews, even implying "his balls" are fantastic. I mean.. why? Can't he just be a serious musician? He's the only one in the band who acts like that and I certainly dislike it to the top. As for the rest of the band, I only respect them. I don't dislike them.

Also OMG the copy on AF's singing between the crowd with the C stage thing. Seriously.

If this isn't reasonable then I'm sorry. At least my reasons are not "He's married to Gwynnie".