✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Limited Edition Hand-Numbered Coldplay Lithographs - Competition - ** WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN FIRST POS

NumbersGirl

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...theres a lot of birthdays in june!!

Mine is also june....june the 25th! and we all know what is taking place that day! and i only live down the road, and it's so s*@! because i don't have a ticket!! how can that be???!! i have tried so damn hard to get one :cry:

I think i will be doing some fence jumping that night :lol: but will probley end up seeing this-:policeman:

how will be the winners selected? :D

I think what will happen is that we will take the names of the members who got the answer right, write each on a piece of paper and put them in a bag/box/hat/whatever, and pull out 3 names. I assume we will post a video of the drawing, but those details haven't been entirely worked out yet.

I think what will happen is that we will take the names of the members who got the answer right, write each on a piece of paper and put them in a bag/box/hat/whatever, and pull out 3 names. I assume we will post a video of the drawing, but those details haven't been entirely worked out yet.

My cousin and I made a new year draw at our web-site and He found a draw program for this. You can use it If you want I can give its name. So you don't have to deal with papers-writings.

My cousin and I made a new year draw at our web-site and He found a draw program for this. You can use it If you want I can give its name. So you don't have to deal with papers-writings.

You could also just put the names in an excel file giving each a unique number, and the go http://www.random.org and see what number comes up

I suggested the program for make this draw easier. But yes printing and taking video make the draw more excited. We can put a rythmic Coldplay song behind the video like 'Politik' or 'Clocks' or anything like that :D Anyway let's focus on the draw :)

but its more fun to put the names into an excel file, print them off and film the draw! :p :)

Incidentally, I've already been keeping everything in an Excel file. With all sorts of stats and stuff. I'm serious, I'm a nerd like that.

Guest LiquidSky
but its more fun to put the names into an excel file, print them off and film the draw! :p :)

Very exciting!!! :D