✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Limited Edition Hand-Numbered Coldplay Lithographs - Competition - ** WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN FIRST POS

NumbersGirl

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ My birthday is 8th june and It could be a great great birthday present :awesome::dance:

Mine too! :D And June 1st is also the day I discovered Coldplay almost three years ago so it would be a nice "anniversary" gift :awesome:

Mine too! :D And June 1st is also the day I discovered Coldplay almost three years ago so it would be a nice "anniversary" gift :awesome:

I could be cool if we both win :o haha :P

Happy birthday :dance:

bigbundle.gif

In association with recordstore.co.uk, Coldplaying.com are offering 3 people the chance to win limited edition Coldplay lithographs!

These limited edition lithographs featuring artwork from Coldplay LPs and singles are hand-numbered and come with a Certificate of Authenticity. You can view the current selection of limited edition Coldplay lithographs offered by recordstore.co.uk here. They are now available for pre-order, and will be available for shipping starting the 23rd of May.

If you would like to be in the drawing to win one of the limited edition lithographs, please send me a PM beginning now through the 31st of May at 23:59 GMT with an answer to the following question: "Who are the two people that share the title of '5th band member' of Coldplay?"

The winners will be announced on the 1st of June. Please note that winners will need to provide their full name, shipping info, and choice of lithograph to our contact at recordstore.co.uk (you do not need to provide this info to enter the drawing).

Entries will be limited to people who were members of Coldplaying.com prior to the 15th of May.

Good luck!

Nice! :thumbsup: