✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Limited Edition Hand-Numbered Coldplay Lithographs - Competition - ** WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN FIRST POS

NumbersGirl

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Oh My God! This is the first time I've actually won something!!! Congratulations to all of the other winners too!! :) :D

awesome! Congrats!

Okay, so the big moment has arrived! Sorry about the quality of the vid - youtube made it all grainy :/ There's also a weird jump in the music, don't know why.

You can still see the names, though!

EDIT: This is the description of the video from youtube...

Thanks to www.recordstore.co.uk we at Coldplaying were able to arrange a small competition for three numbered, limited-edition Coldplay lithographs! The time has now come to announce the winners. Here you can see me (AnnaElisabeth) and my brother drawing the three names! :)

(When you see us holding up pieces of paper when we're cutting then it's just to show they are blank).

Congratulations to our lucky winners!

If you didn't win and feel the need for one of the gorgeous lithographs - you can still purchase one of your own at www.recordstore.co.uk!

x /Anna and the Mods & Admins over at Coldplaying.com (the best Coldplay site on the web)

-----------------

And for you who can't see the vid...

1. Roquejose

2. FJK_12

3. RoosAnne

-----------------

Congratulations!

Very well done :thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners!

I said Phil Harvey and Davide Rossi :disappointed: So I guess I wasn't in the draw?

Ah well...I knew it was either Davide Rossi or Simon Pegg...obviously I didn't see that Oracle answer :P

I though about him.

I said Phil and Debs :sad:

shes been with coldplay like forever..:(

-----------------------------------------------

winners,we need pics later :D

Omg!!! :shocked2:

...I got the news yesterday, but wasn't home to reply. :-(

Amazing surprise which totally saved my day after a crap exam. :dance:

Thanks to everyone who made this competition happen :blush:,

and congratulations to the other winners too! :-))

Omg!!! :shocked2:

...I got the news yesterday, but wasn't home to reply. :-(

Amazing surprise which totally saved my day after a crap exam. :dance:

Thanks to everyone who made this competition happen :blush:,

and congratulations to the other winners too! :-))

CONGRATs :dance:

Hey everyone

I would just like to say thanks to Numbersgirl and all the other Mods for making this happen.

I hope the winners will be happy with their prints and that they go to good homes!

Thanks to everyone that took part and remember they are still available but once they are gone, that's it!

:)

Ray - Recordstore.co.uk

Hey everyone

I would just like to say thanks to Numbersgirl and all the other Mods for making this happen.

I hope the winners will be happy with their prints and that they go to good homes!

Thanks to everyone that took part and remember they are still available but once they are gone, that's it!

Ray - Recordstore.co.uk

This!

Thank you Ray and thank you Carrie for organising most of this! :hug:

Like I said before, I'm so happy they resurfaced again after they've been taken off the official shop a while ago. This is the last chance to get one! :)

Hey everyone

Ray - Recordstore.co.uk

Thank you a lot!! I'm very happy with the print,and I promise photos when it arrives here :) . Thank you all for making this possible.

• 2 weeks later...

My Parachutes lithograph arrived the other day and now that it's framed I thought I'd upload a picture here. Just can't make it work though, so uploaded it to my Coldplay album on facebook instead.

So here's the picture of the litho and my sister: :P:cool: