🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

jenflor

How is Up In Flames? and the live version of Paradise.

Were cellphones allowed (that means we might have some Youtube videos in the next hour)

DO TELL?

PS: I know what I'll be recording on NYE.

I am uploading up in flames right now to youtube, my iphone 4 recorded version. Will be done soon and Ill post.

Up in Flames is very simple, no big guitar or anything like fix you, just chris at the piano hitting a few notes and singing, with will adding a beat.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am uploading up in flames right now to youtube, my iphone 4 recorded version. Will be done soon and Ill post.

Up in Flames is very simple, no big guitar or anything like fix you, just chris at the piano hitting a few notes and singing, with will adding a beat.

Thank you, you are tonight's hero. We are waiting :dance: for the video that you can also post on the UIF sub-forum

I like the fact that UIF in a quiet song just like UATW (that shows MX has different styles that will satisfy every fans.)

Me, Jen, and Dianne all got into acl live right before it started. Still can't believe I was there! Up in Flames was so beautiful and Paradise sounds so great live. It was my 10th Coldplay show and was so magical.

Lucky :)

I cant wait to hear Paradise (live) and UIF

Wow..that was amazing! My first reaction was "That's 2001 Coldplay!!" I love their new stuff a lot, but I also love that older, more acoustic style they had. This song, I feel, is one of those that will balance the entire album between new Coldplay and old Coldplay (both which are good and unique in their own ways) :)

I can not WAIT to hear the studio version :) I feel this is gonna be one of my favorites in the album :)

Wow..that was amazing! My first reaction was "That's 2001 Coldplay!!" I love their new stuff a lot, but I also love that older, more acoustic style they had. This song, I feel, is one of those that will balance the entire album between new Coldplay and old Coldplay (both which are good and unique in their own ways) :)

I can not WAIT to hear the studio version :) I feel this is gonna be one of my favorites in the album :)

Agreed! This will teach some people not to judge MX based on 2 out of 14 songs.

I'm back from the taping...and all I can say is it was a truly surreal experience! I ended up in the front row of the floor. The boys were in a great mood and it was a terrific set. Not many changes to the setlist from their normal festival performances with only a few new songs. I grabbed one of the setlists and here's what they played:

MX

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

In My Place

Major Minus

Lost!

The Scientist

Violet Hill

GPASUYF

Up In Flames

UATW

Politik

VLV

Charlie Brown

Paradise

Clocks

Fix You

ETIAW

I'll write a lot more later, but they passed out blacklight respondent shirts for us to wear during Charlie Brown and it was very cool. It was notable that after all the hating of Paradise, Chris changed the way he sings it from "para para paradise" to "para paradise." During ETIAW, Chris jumped into the crowd and we all danced together. So fun for a gal that has a massive crush on him!!! :D I also met Chris after the show while he walked back to their hotel.

Also, we got into the listening party tomorrow! We literally just found out when we got home. I'm in shock over all of this. :stunned: