June 21, 201115 yr To the brazilians, the Coldplay's peformance will be broadcast at Multishow HD live at 18:30h (local time)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 22, 201115 yr Saturday, 6/25 at 10pm EST Coldplay's complete set from this year's Glastonbury Festival in the UK. The performance features new tracks from their upcoming album alongside a host of classic tracks from one of the world's best selling music artists. http://www.palladia.tv/series_sched.php?seriesID=36682 I hope someone will record it :)
June 23, 201115 yr Hey Guys, can someone put some live-streams online from Glastonury ??? On Saturday iam to nervous to miss anything of their performance !!!:):):)
June 24, 201115 yr This link for JustinTv is showing U2 right now. U2's performance is amazing by the way! Maybe they will show Coldplay tomorrow. Here is the link in case: http://www.justin.tv/fest2010#/w/1380586992/3
June 25, 201115 yr This link for JustinTv is showing U2 right now. U2's performance is amazing by the way! Maybe they will show Coldplay tomorrow. Here is the link in case: http://www.justin.tv/fest2010#/w/1380586992/3 Coldplay live tonight at that link from 2100 GMT
June 25, 201115 yr Sorry for interrupting all the Glasto links :P but the Sweden show is going to be broadcast on Tuesday! (On a Swedish newspaper site, I see Jeremy already updated the first post! :nice:)
June 25, 201115 yr Author thanks for the information AnnaElisabeth. Now we focus on Glastonbury..after this night we'll focus on the Tuesday show!!!! yay!!
June 25, 201115 yr coldplay will be streamed by ZDF Kultur Glastonbury tonight from 20:00-1:30 cet (19:00-0:30 english time). http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/live#/hauptnavigation/live
June 25, 201115 yr Guys! I am from Hungary - BBC 2 said "Not available in your area" - after I changed my proxy to an English one, it said "This content doesn't seem to be working. Try again later." So nothing - but I still have the ZDF and the Brasilian one, both show no online players until the show has started.. so I'm afraid there will also be a restriction by country. Any help? (Any Hungarians around here? :D )
June 25, 201115 yr http://magictv.co/ streAm 5 working great! Stream 5? I only see 4 streams :( And the BBC2 doesnt work with a proxy,it said there´s an error.And the stream on justin.tv is offline for now
June 25, 201115 yr Thanks for all the info. Watching from California, unfortunately don't get Pal, have VH1 but that's much later tonight, and don't know if they will cut/edit anything. Hopefully the JTV stream will be up so I don't have to fuss with a proxy.
June 25, 201115 yr ^ it worked yesterday, guess not today...from what i found (in canada, eastern) justintv link works but is offline now
June 25, 201115 yr Author bbc2 works works with proxy and great quality but you should watch it from internet explorer.
June 25, 201115 yr :| I haven´t IE,im using linux I´ll try to emule it with wine,but... ED: http://toptvz.com.br/aovivo I think in this site they will broadcast the show
June 25, 201115 yr Author try to watch it on Brazil channel - Multishow. I found this site which is presumably streaming this channel - http://www.plugmania.com.br/?pg=assiste&id=4454 . :)
June 25, 201115 yr Glastonbury is on air http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/startseite#/beitrag/livevideo/1367268/Glastonbury-2011---Live ca 20.00 Uhr: Biffy Clyro ca 20.50 Uhr: Rumer ca 21.25 Uhr: Tinie Tempah ca 22.00 Uhr: Paolo Nutini ca 22.30 Uhr: Elbow ca 23.15 Uhr: Coldplay
June 25, 201115 yr whats troubling me is that the streams i'm finding are BBC3. according to A man and the BBC website, they arent showing Coldplay there, but they are on BBC2 and BBCHD which i can't find a stream from. So, are they gonna change the 'channel'? BBC2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/schedules/england (bottom of the page) BBC3: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/programmes/schedules (showing Elbow then jumping to Janelle Monáe and the Chemical Brothers)
June 25, 201115 yr Stream 5? I only see 4 streams :( And the BBC2 doesnt work with a proxy,it said there´s an error.And the stream on justin.tv is offline for now Magictv.co works fine for me here in Denmark! :) Now I´m just waiting for Coldplay! Yeah!!! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment