✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (LIVE)

Absolute LOL at Jonny trying to play a tricky guitar part live, it's so much easier in a cool studio eh?

Look at his pure concentration until the drum'n'bass cuts in to relieve him of his duties as an actual guitar player. Great band.

Didn't The Beatles sample the French national anthem in All You Need Is Love?

In response to the thread topic, I think it sounds good live. Obviously it will sound better without the feedback or whatever from the speakers when the drums come in. Jonny seemed nervous, but I would definitely have been nervous too! Performing live is scary, no matter how many times you do it or how big the crowds are.

I was not much into the song before but hearing it live was literally something else! Finally it brought the song to life for me and I think it rocked! I guess the album version is too synthy and subdued, while when played live, it really shines for the great track it is!

I prefer the live version, the same happened to me with VLV. One of the first thoughts that I had after hearing this song was that it was going to sound better live. It really gets the crowd ( and Chris) excited! :D