✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: x1000

you seem to be neglecting the rest of what she said in the first sentence, which was "because they always use a song title to name the album." that's why she mentioned the song titles, because it's very possible/probable for any of the song titles to double as the album title.

you seem to be neglecting the rest of what she said in the first sentence, which was "because they always use a song title to name the album." that's why she mentioned the song titles, because it's very possible for any of the song titles to double as the album title.

Exactly, thanks! I think he just got offended by something I said, maybe because I've posted that ETIAW sucks and he is sad because I "insulted" coldplay or something.

you seem to be neglecting the rest of what she said in the first sentence, which was "because they always use a song title to name the album." that's why she mentioned the song titles, because it's very possible/probable for any of the song titles to double as the album title.

lol

oh man are you dumb or what? I was just telling why I was talking about the song titles when this thread was about the album.

lol

Exactly, thanks! I think he just got offended by something I said, maybe because I've posted that ETIAW sucks and he is sad because I "insulted" coldplay or something.

:laugh3:

omg.

or maybe because you and your fellows are spamming all the forum :lol:

or maybe because you and your fellows are spamming all the forum :lol:

1. I'm just posting my opinions. If some people can't stand criticism about something they favorite band did, an online forum is not the place for them.

2. I'm not spamming, I haven't even created 1 thread about the song.

and ignoring what she was saying is not reason for you to get into the conversation ;)

i suppose you have a bit of a point. :P

but i was just trying to help, since you obviously didn't understand (or care, i guess) what lore was saying in the first place.

though, as lore just said, it's not like any of this is a private conversation anyway. i had just as much of a right to respond to your post as you had to respond to hers.

lol

so I have the same right to ignore what you say lol

there's a difference between ignoring what someone says and ignoring part of what someone says, then making it seem like you're the better person and not replying in a mature way when someone points out that you might have been wrong or might have overlooked something.

also, replying to a post saying that you're ignoring it is actually doing the exact opposite. :P

1. I'm just posting my opinions. If some people can't stand criticism about something they favorite band did, an online forum is not the place for them.

2. I'm not spamming, I haven't even created 1 thread about the song.

when you post the same opinion like 100 times allover the forum I guess it is spam.

And your friends are spamming creating irrelevant threads !

when you post the same opinion like 100 times allover the forum I guess it is spam.

And your friends are spamming creating irrelevant threads !

No it's not because those are opinions and are posted in relevant threads. And well, I don't think they are spamming and even if they're doing it, I can't control what they post.

MX

And why not MX? It starts with an M too... but I don't know what the hell it means. I've seen that anyone has posted that there's a song called MX, and wait, MX is what appears in the front of the newspaper icon in the Coldplay official website. So can anybody help me?

MX= M (the rest of the word is undetermined) Xylobrytes

Go watch the shorter video for "Princess of China" and look around the 2:07 mark.

M-Xylobrytes