✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

I don't think Major Minus will be a b-side because it's followed them all through the festivals tour. They didn't go through the Viva tour playing A Spell A Rebel Yell every show. If any of the new ones are gonna be b-sides I think it's gonna be Princess Of China because that was sort of a one and done thing.

PS - If Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown, or Us Against The World aren't on the track list I'm gonna be real mad.:saw:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS - If Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown, or Us Against The World aren't on the track list I'm gonna be real mad.:saw:

Completely agree!!! Those THREE songs are absolutely amazing and I don't see why they would leave them off the album! Especially Charlie Brown and Us Against the World. :) Major Minus is pretty good too but I wouldn't be terribly depressed to not see it on the album. Same with Every Teardrop, which incidentally I like even less and Princess of China as well.

If Major Minus ends up as a b-side then just think how mind-blowingly epic the rest of LP5 will be . . . :wacky:

But Major Minus is made of awesomesauce and doesn't deserve to be demoted to a b-side :phu:

I love your vernacular! :P

I think we can rest assured from here on out that it's not going to be the title of the new album. Although I would've liked it to be at any rate. Moreover, I'd go out on a limb and point out that no b-side on a Coldplay single has ever made an album. This from knowledge and from just checking a few minutes ago. So I personally feel it's safe to say Major Minus won't be on the tracklist. Which is okay with me. Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven, and Us Against the World are better :P as far as I'm concerned anyway and leaves room for more new stuff as well! :)

I can't help but wonder what other songs will be on the iTunes digital bundle...whatever it though, I now plan on going out and buying an itunes card to get them!

Major Minus hasn't been confirmed as a b-side, just an additional track that will be available through the ETiaW release--it could be a double a-side for all we know. That would make the other additional tracks possible b-sides for Major Minus (maybe Us Against The World or Charlie Brown?)

Then again, the 'additional tracks' could just be live versions and remixes of ETiaW :nod:

^ I'll just quote someone from another thread here . . .

I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE BELIVE MM IS ON THE ALBUM . ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS IN MAJOR MINUS

Its not clear there, but chris acoustic guitar has written " got one eye on the road and one on you" , they have said these cloths / instruments will be used for the whole era, woudn't it be weird that chris guitar has the lyrics of a simple b-side, instead they should be from abig song, mainly because they are with big letters and on chris guitar, what do you think.

Why would they have Major Minus Media written all over themselves if it wasn't going to be on the album? :shrug:

if MM and the other live songs played in the previous festivals are b-side i think this album will be their best of the best..we are waiting for another masterpiece! i'm sooo happy and i cant wait..

That is true