✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

Then again, the 'additional tracks' could just be live versions and remixes of ETiaW :nod:

You just killed all my enthusiasm.

They could release it like Clocks single [Japan edition] - 6 songs, with 2 of them live versions of the existed tracks.

So logically it must be festivals songs, perhaps Hurts Like Heaven and We Against the World, live version of a new God Put a Smile. Charlie Brown would be hold like next single.

What do u think, lads?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just killed all my enthusiasm.

They could release it like Clocks single [Japan edition] - 6 songs, with 2 of them live versions of the existed tracks.

So logically it must be festivals songs, perhaps Hurts Like Heaven and We Against the World, live version of a new God Put a Smile. Charlie Brown would be hold like next single.

What do u think, lads?

I think this sounds good! The new arrangement of God Put A Smile would be awesome.

You must be excited, since this is only your 5th post in as many years! :lol:

ahahah..1st when i write i don't wanna waste my time to say sh@@@in' things i don't believe..2nd i write when i want, not when mr.NO ONE from Kansas tell me to do it.. and it doesn't mean anything, I have been here all this time cause I follow the site! i dont tease anybody here..respect goes first all the rest.. you're one of those who think that writing 10000 texts in the forum means that you are the only one among the elect who goes to concerts, buy albums and singles ...trust me mr. Biggest Fan, it isn't so :\.. congratulations! thank god most people dont think like you.

ahahah..1st when i write i don't wanna waste my time to say sh@@@in' things i don't believe..2nd i write when i want, not when mr.NO ONE from Kansas tell me to do it.. and it doesn't mean anything, I have been here all this time cause I follow the site! i dont tease anybody here..respect goes first all the rest.. you're one of those who think that writing 10000 texts in the forum means that you are the only one among the elect who goes to concerts, buy albums and singles ...trust me mr. Biggest Fan, it isn't so :\.. congratulations! thank god most people dont think like you.

I don't think the original poster meant any offence...

Whoa, calm down there, man! :) I'm sorry that I offended you; that wasn't my intention at all! I only meant that, seeing as you don't 'waster your time saying sh@@@in' things you don't believe' that you must be fairly excited to finally see some news about LP5--excited enough to post about it. I make respect my first priority on this forum--and everywhere else, if I can help it--and I wasn't meaning to put you down or tease you, or say that people who have 10,000 posts are better than you.

Again, I apologize :)

Whoa, calm down there, man! :) I'm sorry that I offended you; that wasn't my intention at all! I only meant that, seeing as you don't 'waster your time saying sh@@@in' things you don't believe' that you must be fairly excited to finally see some news about LP5--excited enough to post about it. I make respect my first priority on this forum--and everywhere else, if I can help it--and I wasn't meaning to put you down or tease you, or say that people who have 10,000 posts are better than you.

Again, I apologize :)

so, im sorry too at this point..definetely i've read your text in the wrong way.. anyway, lets wait some news! ;).. i'm very focused on 27 june hoping they put up into ETIAW all the song they've played until now.. if they will make this happen then album can wait a little bit more..

so, im sorry too at this point..definetely i've read your text in the wrong way.. anyway, lets wait some news! ;).. i'm very focused on 27 june hoping they put up into ETIAW all the song they've played until now.. if they will make this happen then album can wait a little bit more..

It's all good, I think we just misunderstood each other :P

Yeah, I can't wait for June 27th either! As long as I get Major Minus and maybe another new song I'll be satisfied for a while :dance:

As i said earlier in the posts, I spoke with my friend who is a radio dj. He said major minus will be a bside, and will not be on the album. And this was 2 days before they announced that major minus would be released as a bside. So I know what im talking about

As i said earlier in the posts, I spoke with my friend who is a radio dj. He said major minus will be a bside, and will not be on the album. And this was 2 days before they announced that major minus would be released as a bside. So I know what im talking about

Ah, I see. Sorry, I didn't see your other post I guess :P

Although Major Minus isn't confirmed to be a b-side yet, the guys just said it was being 'released alongside ETiaW'. That's the only bit that still has me confused. Is MM a b-side, another single, just another random track that the guys decided to release? (I think they released 'Proof' in this way, but it wasn't actually a single) :thinking:

What about Teardrop? Will it land on album?

Ah, I see. Sorry, I didn't see your other post I guess :P

Although Major Minus isn't confirmed to be a b-side yet, the guys just said it was being 'released alongside ETiaW'. That's the only bit that still has me confused. Is MM a b-side, another single, just another random track that the guys decided to release? (I think they released 'Proof' in this way, but it wasn't actually a single) :thinking:

If you look at the copies that have leaked on to ebay Major Minus is the additional track to the ETIAW single so it's a b-side.