✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, isn't MX the title of that little keyboard-intro song the guys played just before HLH last night at Rock im Ring? :thinking:

Yeah! I think you're right!

No one else feeling like its kinda negative?

I can just imagine album reviews saying things like "we're certainly giving this a Major Minus score!"

know what i mean?

:\

Nobody ever said that Hurts Like Heaven or ETIAW could be the album title.

so what? I was just talking about the song titles because they always use a song title to name the album.

:facepalm:

I'll just quote myself:

so what? I was just talking about the song titles because they always use a song title to name the album.

I was talking about the album title.

Yeah! I think you're right!

No one else feeling like its kinda negative?

I can just imagine album reviews saying things like "we're certainly giving this a Major Minus score!"

know what i mean?

:\

Yea I thought that too, I dnt think I would like it for an album title. Even though I like it as a song title :)

I'm not sure about how I feel if "Major Minus" is the album title, spending 3 years on an album and that's the best they can come up with..? I don't feel like it's that catchy, but it's definitely better than anything else rumored so far.

i wasn't sure what i thought about the song live but that's always hard to tell at first. i'd prefer if this wasn't the album title. it doesn't seem like a great one. obviously, album titles aren't that important though. none of their others beside vlvadaahf are incredible to me. i like arobtth.

BUT if this is the album title and the songs we've been presented with are supposed to be their aces, i'm kind of disappointed at all this UFO type stuff because it really seems like it has absolutely nothing to do with the album. i realized when we first started seeing things that coldplay don't really incorporate themes that thoroughly, but so far i've not gotten any indication from any of the songs that ufo's or any of that is at all factored in. which i have to say is kind of disappointing. it doesn't have to take away from anything, but i'd hoped it'd all make more sense together.