✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

I wouldn't mind Major Minus I guess. But I still voted no.

I've always liked Alien Radio... I also noticed that on Guy's jacket during the Rock am Ring festival, it looked like there was some kind of radio tower or something. I hope Alien Radio is used some how.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quoting is not ignoring really. There's an ignore feature somewhere in cping, you should learn how to use it.

oh sorry for not being perfect like you.

oh my god i don't know how to use the ignore feature!! what am i going to do now?? Now i won't sleep trying to figure out how to use that damn feature!!

Shut up.

I think it's very likely. Considering Chris said the title would probably be two words and have the letter 'M', I think a new track by the name of Major Minus is too big a coincidence to be accidental. The more I think about it, the more it sounds like it could be a really good title.

I wouldn't mind Major Minus I guess. But I still voted no.

I've always liked Alien Radio... I also noticed that on Guy's jacket during the Rock am Ring festival, it looked like there was some kind of radio tower or something. I hope Alien Radio is used some how.

I found a pic where you can more or less see what's written under the radio tower..it should be Major Minus Media

gripl.jpg

I think it will be... And I'm kinda expecting the walking man guy from the live shows and that weird video to be the front cover. Just an image of that against black, with the band name and album title above it in red or something. Simple but slick and cool, points them in a new, striking direction. I at least expect the walking man to be linked to the artwork/theme of the album in some way. But yeah, Major Minus for the album title.

Yeah, perfect! However, I still think that, despite nice, Major Minus is a little too depreciative name for an album title (let's not forget they are really trying to sell it also to not-fans), and I (stupidly, maybe) insist that it has something to do with MX. Major Minus is too explicit. Why would they name a song/keyboard introduction "MX", without anything else?

Maybe they can use the "Major Minus" as part of the album, idk, "mythology". Anyway, this album they're stretching the mystery with riddles, and random lyrics for songs' releases and everything. Something, because of this attitude, leads me to believe that we still don't know the song that will name the album.

But it will be epic, that's for sure.

Well, it's simple: I wouldn't mind that "Major Minus" was the album title, I like it, but I still think that "MX" is the chosen one. Why? Don't you see it in the Coldplay website? The news section... "MX" is written in the front of the newspaper, it's almost obvious! So I still bet for "MX" for now, and that's why I voted NO, but I was tempted for I DON'T KNOW too...

Guest howyousawtheworld

M xylobrytes may and probably will be the title of a song. A song with distincitive xylophone perhaps??

M xylobrytes may and probably will be the title of a song. A song with distincitive xylophone perhaps??

There is a video of Chris and Guy playing a xylophone, maybe that's the one? It's sounds great by the way.

Well, it's simple: I wouldn't mind that "Major Minus" was the album title, I like it, but I still think that "MX" is the chosen one. Why? Don't you see it in the Coldplay website? The news section... "MX" is written in the front of the newspaper, it's almost obvious! So I still bet for "MX" for now, and that's why I voted NO, but I was tempted for I DON'T KNOW too...

X&Y and then MX? Unlikely.