✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

M xylobrytes may and probably will be the title of a song. A song with distincitive xylophone perhaps??

MX already is a title... but maybe we haven't heard all of it yet?

There is a video of Chris and Guy playing a xylophone, maybe that's the one? It's sounds great by the way.

jup, seen that one, too! i quite like it, but it's from... eerm... november '09 i think? =/

I really prefer Major Minus.

Dont like that word xylobrytes :P

yeah i voted yes for MM, i like it... but what does xylobrytes mean anyway?!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i voted yes for MM, i like it... but what does xylobrytes mean anyway?!

It doesn't mean anything, it's not even a word. I doubt very much that it will be part of the album title.

Well, it's simple: I wouldn't mind that "Major Minus" was the album title, I like it, but I still think that "MX" is the chosen one. Why? Don't you see it in the Coldplay website? The news section... "MX" is written in the front of the newspaper, it's almost obvious! So I still bet for "MX" for now, and that's why I voted NO, but I was tempted for I DON'T KNOW too...

On their setlist (the picture is the one they used at Heineken Jammin Festival and Pinkpop) MX might mean the intro (the Back to the Future-theme)...

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/wilbertmutsaers/view/9777747

Considering all these information we have Major Minus seems to be the album tittle....and I like it!!!But on the other hand,it's strange....all these clues they gave us...it's very obvious!Maybe they're playing with our minds again!!!

What kind of an album name would MX be? Even shorter than X&Y, and it means nothing. M Xylobrites is hardly pronouncable by anyone and it sounds bad. I think MX might be the name of that little intro they use before Hurts Like Heaven, I expect that to be the album opener, followed by Hurts Like Heaven, a bit like Life In technicolor.

For the album title, I think Major Minus would be great. I'm 90% certain that will be the title. There's a good 10% chance that they're messing with our minds even harder than we thought and that nothing of what I've said here will be true.

What kind of an album name would MX be? Even shorter than X&Y, and it means nothing. M Xylobrites is hardly pronouncable by anyone and it sounds bad. I think MX might be the name of that little intro they use before Hurts Like Heaven, I expect that to be the album opener, followed by Hurts Like Heaven, a bit like Life In technicolor.

For the album title, I think Major Minus would be great. I'm 90% certain that will be the title. There's a good 10% chance that they're messing with our minds even harder than we thought and that nothing of what I've said here will be true.

My thoughts exactly. MX is the intro to HLH, but if it were to be the album title, it would be too similiar to X&Y.

M Xylobrytes is just strange. I have no idea what it is. Maybe a song title or something?

Right now I'm banking on Major Minus as the album title, but it does seem way too easy. The guys know how much we delve into the little clues they give us, so why just throw a song name out there when it's obvious that it will become LP5's title (unless something changes)?

Edited because I can't spell :P

I'm not sure about the hints they give us, but I think we can rely on Major Minus as a title. But I'm almost certain that nothing about the album cover art has been given away, that would be too easy. I dig the walking man though. But that won't be it, for sure.

I'm not sure about the hints they give us, but I think we can rely on Major Minus as a title. But I'm almost certain that nothing about the album cover art has been given away, that would be too easy. I dig the walking man though. But that won't be it, for sure.

Nah, I don't think it'll be the walking man either (although it is pretty cool :P)

Maybe the radio tower symbol, or something to do with swirls?

Well, considering what Chris said about the title being two words starting with "M" and the fact that there's always been a track with the name of the album I think it's quite likely! :) Sounds better than Monday Morning in any case :P

Absolutely better than this :)