✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

or possibly 20 ;) . If anything probably similar to what they did with VLV; ten songs but a few hidden ones too hopefully.

The structure of Viva was perfect! Only ten songs so it's not bloated but has that ambiance of hidden songs.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this point we can already see that we will learn a lot about Radio, Media, Alienation with them. "Got one eye on the road and one on you" <-- Lost of Privacy that media brings to us nowadays.

"See airwaves shot tryin to tear us apart"

"I'm comin out when they don't know the facts

So i'm concrete cameras and glow in the dark"

Cameras, Radio, Television, MEDIA!

In this point we can already see that we will learn a lot about Radio, Media, Alienation with them. "Got one eye on the road and one on you" <-- Lost of Privacy that media brings to us nowadays.

"See airwaves shot tryin to tear us apart"

"I'm comin out when they don't know the facts

So i'm concrete cameras and glow in the dark"

Cameras, Radio, Television, MEDIA!

I still don't think they will call it Major Minus.

They have been keeping everything about LP5 secret, we don't have anything else apart from a few songs (Wich we don't know if they are on LP5!) And i'm pretty sure that there are at least one more song with two M's in.

It's even too obvious for them, to tell us the name now. On a jacket. There is no way that it is the name.

I still don't think they will call it Major Minus.

They have been keeping everything about LP5 secret, we don't have anything else apart from a few songs (Wich we don't know if they are on LP5!) And i'm pretty sure that there are at least one more song with two M's in.

It's even too obvious for them, to tell us the name now. On a jacket. There is no way that it is the name.

good point. let's wait and see

:lol: you should get some rest! :P

..or something to eat? are you hungry?:)

Haha that came to me while we were being squeezed in front of the turnstiles for the front area on Sat for hours...

Yes, at that time I definitely needed some rest, now I'm fine!

Yay!! :dance: FUNEMNX??? :kiss:
VFMNX! Exactly! :kiss:

OMG my head is going to explode!!I don't know what to think anymore....:confused:At first I thought that Major Minus would be the album title but now...!I'm starting to thing that it will be something we still don't know...and can't imagine.Just think.They aren't stupid, they couldn't make it so obvious:give the album a name that all of the fans would have suspected...Maybe they're going to surprise us again!

Haha that came to me while we were being squeezed in front of the turnstiles for the front area on Sat for hours...

Yes, at that time I definitely needed some rest, now I'm fine!

VFMNX! Exactly! :kiss:

9IFE10M :lol:

:kiss::chris::kiss:

Attention everyone***Album is not called Major Minus**

I just spoke with my friend who is a radio dj, and we were talking about the new albums coming out in the fall (he has a list) and i noticed that coldplay was not on the list. I asked him and he said he is friends with a member from emi, and said that the album is do out in the late summer, not the fall. He said the album also IS NOT CALLED MAJOR MINUS. The song major minus is a b-side and not to be expected on the album. He told me he does not know the title of the new album, but is 100% sure that it is 4 words long and has nothing to do with the song "major minus".

Attention everyone***Album is not called Major Minus**

I just spoke with my friend who is a radio dj, and we were talking about the new albums coming out in the fall (he has a list) and i noticed that coldplay was not on the list. I asked him and he said he is friends with a member from emi, and said that the album is do out in the late summer, not the fall. He said the album also IS NOT CALLED MAJOR MINUS. The song major minus is a b-side and not to be expected on the album. He told me he does not know the title of the new album, but is 100% sure that it is 4 words long and has nothing to do with the song "major minus".

weird...

bside that song? :uhoh:

Really dont think so.

Seems to be an album song.

plus 4 words? Chris said 2 words

I hope what you are saying is right. This means more songs, earlier release than expected, and a different album name (didn't like major minus much). One question, however. Did he also say that the other new songs were not included in the album as well?