✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

Guest howyousawtheworld

They play in Japan next week. Now if that isn't an excuse to bring Lovers In Japan back into the setlist then I don't know what is!

Drop Shiver for it......

*runs out before I get beat up* :escaping3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They play in Japan next week. Now if that isn't an excuse to bring Lovers In Japan back into the setlist then I don't know what is!

Drop Shiver for it......

*runs out before I get beat up* :escaping3:

Nooooooo! LOL! IF they have to drop Shiver,LIJ would be a GREAT replacement though. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPgEI5IiLDQ]‪*Coldplay - " God Put A Smile Upon Your Face " HQ Live @ iTunes Festival 2011 UK‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAY110wiMa4]‪Coldplay - " Moving to Mars " HQ Live @ iTunes Festival 2011 UK‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcie1qUsiMU]‪Coldplay - " The Scientist " HQ Live @ iTunes Festival 2011 UK‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

i agree with the people a few pages back commenting abbout the crowd. i watched the live stream and it seemed as though maybe 25% percent where actually into the songs and the rest were just standing there yet i must commend chris on continuenly trying to get them into each song. I thought it was a great performance but not as good as they were at T in the Park.

haha, bring back Lovers in Japan!!!

Ha omg! at 2:30 chris is looking at me! and i was singing along and made the same expression as him. I wonder what he mimed...

ha, i have no idea what he mimed but maybe he was just very excited to see someone get into the song. He definitely saw you though

Ey,how is MTM live? I cant watch it now,but it must sound amazing.The rest of the setlist was the same,no?

Yes,same list otherwise. MTM is amazing!! Chris's voice cracks a little near the end, but it still sounds great, and the performance was flawless!

TT Promoted on twitter has changed from coldplay live stream to Coldplay

What if they announce something today?

did u really have to copy and paste the exact same thing in this thread too? almost made me think i posted in the wrong thread

Posted it in coldplays twitter thread, in lp5 thread and in this one because It was ITunes tt before.

Is that wrong ? Yes I did.

not wrong, never said it was. just unnecessary and totally coming off as 'that guy' on forums who just posts to get a high post count. whatever floats your boat...

not wrong, never said it was. just unnecessary and totally coming off as 'that guy' on forums who just posts to get a high post count. whatever floats your boat...

A lot of people (like me) don't read every thread, so imo, posting band news like this in multiple threads is just sharing the news. If it's "wrong" or an "issue," the mods will handle it. :)