✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back home after some panic moments but I actually made it ... ;)

I'm not able to write a proper review (not that I ever could, I'm rubbish at it anyway) but I will deffo add some comments tomorrow or Tuesday along with some of my pics.

The whole thread & topic will be old news by then ;)

Just that much, ended up 2nd row between Chris & Guy and that being said, we only arrived at 5.15 pm at the Roundhouse.

The 'stand by' queue was actually way longer than the queue of people with tickets.

There has been word that the audience was pretty lame in terms but as I was front and didn't see what was happening behind me, I thought the atmosphere was really great and I loved every minute of it :)

More later .... I'm just so tired now ... :\

Back home after some panic moments but I actually made it ... ;)

I'm not able to write a proper review (not that I ever could, I'm rubbish at it anyway) but I will deffo add some comments tomorrow or Tuesday along with some of my pics.

Just that much, ended up 2nd row between Chris & Guy and that being said, we only arrived at 5.15 pm at the Roundhouse.

The 'stand by' queue was actually way longer than the queue of people with tickets.

There has been word that the audience was pretty lame in terms but as I was front and didn't see what was happening behind me, I thought the atmosphere was really great and I loved every minute of it :)

More later .... I'm just so tired now ... :\

Those sort of shows the first 10 or so rows will be the actual fans, the rest will just be there because:

1 - They got dragged along by a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/son/daughter etc

2 - They got free tickets so might as well use them even though they only like 1 or 2 songs

3 - They are celebrities whom got free tickets and showed up hoping to get on TV

i'll still be waiting :)

He calls it "Fix It?". Seriously???

Bob the Builder, can you fix it?

Bob the Builder, yes you can!

wonder if they were watching CBeebies when they wrote the review :lol:

HERE WE GO! LIVE RECORD IN FULL HD!!

The upload is ready! All files are hosted on rapidshare.com

Other filesharing-services follows step-by-step (i.e. mediafire)

DOWNLOD LINK: Removed

24 parts each with 350MB

@admin: You can link this to the start-post, if you want ;)

24 parts each with 350MB

Thank you for uploading this! :kiss: I will downloading the files in the next days. It will take me some time. :D

24 parts each with 350MB

Hi! Thanks for sharing your download with us, however we only permit download links in the Multimedia section of the board.

You can add your link to this thread :nice:

Thanks! :D

Not sure if this has already been reported, but the show is up for viewing at the iTunes Festival webpage/app. Hurts like heaven does not seem to be there though, as well as the encore...

I haven't watched the whole thing, but the video is only 56 minutes long, so they cut out about 30 minutes :(

I'll do you a full review tonight Jen :)

ty :kiss:

And I'll do a little one Jen, I'm rubbish at writing reviews and am still in shock at even being there :)

yay! can't believe you got to go! hope you had a ball!! :kiss:

Guest howyousawtheworld

Here's a review of Friday night's show from the London Evening Standard's John Aizlewood who gave the performance a glowing 5 star review!

As attitudes go, "we're going to give it everything we've got" is as good as it gets.

Especially when it came as an early declaration from Chris Martin, whose Coldplay can and do sell out Wembley Stadium.

This year's iTunes Festival highlight saw Coldplay playing their smallest show in years, somehow displaying the hunger which took them from the Barfly across the road. "We had to give tickets away when we played there a decade ago," Martin quipped to the audience of competition winners.

"Looks like nothing's changed." Oh, but it has.

Regrettably, they no longer dress as Bastille-storming French Revolutionaries (I do love a band in uniform) and, scandalously, they still omit Talk. But they had giant balloons, that extraordinary drummer Will Champion, a bucketful of hits (live music surely gets no better and no more heart-stopping than the timpani-infused Viva La Vida) and the live debut of Moving To Mars, which suggested that the game is far from up.

Martin was crafty enough to thank the television audience and human enough to ask of guitarist Jonny Buckland "does anybody love him as much as we do?" The crowd were still singing as they left: it was that sort of night.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/review-23972693-coldplay-roundhouse---review.do