✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

Something about Coldplay in an intimate setting just blows me away every time. I loved this concert today and it was really cool to get the "people who couldn't be here watching on the internet" shout out during Life is for Living. That made me smile.

I really do adore this band.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about Coldplay in an intimate setting just blows me away every time. I loved this concert today and it was really cool to get the "people who couldn't be here watching on the internet" shout out during Life is for Living. That made me smile.

I really do adore this band.

I loved that part :wacky: I had problems watching the streaming but I loved what I managed to see.

Does it take a while until we are able to watch the concert again on iTunes ?

So far theres only a strange setlist....:thinking:

This is also what I am wondering. If I remember correctly, it CAN take a while before the video is up. (It sure took at least a day for Manic Street Preachers´video to be available for viewing). I am waiting patiently, hopefully I will be able to watch the gig on my Apple TV this evening!

Hi Guys,

First post but I've been lurking on here for a while.

Luckily I was one of the competition winners and actually went to the gig last night. I've read a lot of negative comments about the crowd being shit or whatever but I still had probably the best night of my life, I was about 2 rows from the front and literally made eye contact with the band it was simply amazing. The only problem was it was DAMN HOT in there and a few too many people had there phones out for my liking. All things considered it was the best gig I've ever been to!

I'm guilty of taking a few photos myself, but they came out pretty awful as I took them on my blackberry. Let me know if you want me to upload them tho.

Song highlight was God Put A Smile Upon Your Face but What I really liked most was the laser show during Every Tear Drop... because it sort of sparkled when Chris put his hands through the mist.

If anyone has a HQ link for the full show I'd love to watch it back!

Here's our pictures!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150327469520941.388214.522830940&l=f1134fdd3a&type=1

Best Coldplay gig ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drummer::daisy::guitarist::sunny: :flutterby: :flutterby: :jonny: :flutterby: :guy: :flutterby: :phil: :flutterby: :will: :flutterby: :chris: :flutterby: :flutterby: :flutterby: :flutterby: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crown: :husky: :saw: :huskyhug:

We met with Mimixx, Laura, Craig and Kate!

While we left we stumbled in Phil too!! He is such a nice guy!

Just got back from the gig..

Me and my brother somehow got in. It was as DODGY as you get.. but who

Only thing is that crowd was AWFUL. My brother got spat at just for going a bit crazy during Politik. And generally they were dull as. It was definitely a 'competition winners' crowd but also the genuine Coldplay lot down the front were pretty tame. It's a shame that when they play in such an amazing venue they get such a shit audience.

Chris seemed to know it too. He was like begging everyone to get involved and then just gave up.

Anyway.. rant over. Just wish people would realise it's a live concert and I'm there to have fun not just stand there like a statue.

Such a shame people around u were like that there was avery different vibe up at the front and chatting with Chris afterwards he said 'you guys were fucking awesome' !

Little late, but: so happy they played Moving to Mars, that song is unbelievably beautiful and sounded fantastic live. ♥

I was secretly hoping Chris would have sung the first part one octave lower though, like on the EP. But yeah, he had kind of a tough (hot!) night, it wasn't a great crowd, it was a first time and he couldn't get the low notes during UATW either, so it was the right choice. But I just know he can do it. I know it. :kiss:

I keep getting surprised by their performance of Shiver lately, love it so much. Now I really can't decide on my favourite song anymore... Life's hard.

I was diappointed with the ITV 2 coverage. They just say yacking to Vernon Kay and some loser from Glee and they didnt show any of the new songs :( :veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

That's ITV 2 for you.

As for the crowd - what did you expect from a competition winners gig?