✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The chance no new songs/only ETIAW will be on new album?

ALL THE SONGS THAT HAVE LYRICS PRINTED IN COLDPLAY INSTRUMENTS ARE ON THE LP5 FOR SURE!, AND THAT INCLUDES MAJOR MINUS, HURTS LIKE HEAVEN , PRINCESS OF CHINA , CHARLIE BROWN. AND THE MISTERIOUS TRACKS:

1- UFO

2- GOLDEN ARROW

3- CK (CAR KIDS)

4- NO ME LLORES (LATIN FOR: DON'T CRY TO ME)

5- MX

Have never seen ETIAW lyrics in their instruments, maybe a hint about ETIAW future...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL THE SONGS THAT HAVE LYRICS PRINTED IN COLDPLAY INSTRUMENTS ARE ON THE LP5 FOR SURE!, AND THAT INCLUDES MAJOR MINUS, HURTS LIKE HEAVEN , PRINCESS OF CHINA , CHARLIE BROWN. AND THE MISTERIOUS TRACKS:

1- UFO

2- GOLDEN ARROW

3- CK (CAR KIDS)

5- MX

"No me llores" guitar was actually used during the VLV tour also.

1- UFO

2- GOLDEN ARROW

3- CK (CAR KIDS)

5- MX

Have never seen ETIAW lyrics in their instruments, maybe a hint about ETIAW future...

I'm almost positive that "llores" isn't Latin. There's "flere," or "plorare"...but after three years of Latin I've never seen a double "l" at the beginning of a word. That's a spanish thing. And also, if it was "to me" it would be "mihi" not "me."

Jus sayin...

I'm almost positive that "llores" isn't Latin. There's "flere," or "plorare"...but after three years of Latin I've never seen a double "l" at the beginning of a word. That's a spanish thing. And also, if it was "to me" it would be "mihi" not "me."

Jus sayin...

YEAH? I MEAN , I THOUGH LATIN WAS LIKE SPANISH , "VIVA LA VIDA" IS IN SPANISH BUT ALSO IN LATIN, WELL ANYWAY, THE POINT IS THAT THAT IS FROM ANOTHER ERA, I GET CONFUSED :s

They played A Spell a Rebel Yell at some early VLVDAAHF concerts

this is news to me. Source?

So I THOUGHT that they did- I swear I remember seeing it on one of the setlists. And you know what? I just went through all of the setlists from the VLV tour on WikiColdplay and it wasn't played. On. A. Single. One! So I fess up. A false statement by mwah. :| Lo siento. There goes my credibility for the day!

So I THOUGHT that they did- I swear I remember seeing it on one of the setlists. And you know what? I just went through all of the setlists from the VLV tour and it wasn't played on. A. Single. One! So I fess up. A false statement by mwah. :| Lo siento. There goes my credibility for the day!

:whip: Bad.

Nah, I kid :P :hug:

YEAH? I MEAN , I THOUGH LATIN WAS LIKE SPANISH , "VIVA LA VIDA" IS IN SPANISH BUT ALSO IN LATIN, WELL ANYWAY, THE POINT IS THAT THAT IS FROM ANOTHER ERA, I GET CONFUSED :s

Right you are.

Actually no that's not Latin either haha

Viva la Vida in latin would actually be Vive Vitam (assuming it's an imperitive in Spanish. I know more of the former than the latter.)

Sorry if I'm nitpicky, but I just wanted to point that out. They did use Latin in the Christmas Lights video though. (Credo Elvem Etiam Vivere=I believe Elvis [also] lives) lol

:whip: Bad.

Nah, I kid :P :hug:

lol aww I love this :] And you had me there for a sec. :P

And I can't wait to find out what other songs will be on the album!!! Car Kids was on Chris' shirt right? And Golden Arrow. I'm pretty sure that was on screen at one of the concerts. Then there's MTM and DLIBYH and the twenty five other songs they revealed at the South Bank Show. So many possibilitiessss. All these titles are/probably will be kind of odd but I really like them too. That just seems to be Coldplay's style these days (; Unorthadox titles and still pretty epic music! I just want to know the tracklist soooo badddd!!!!

lol aww I love this :] And you had me there for a sec. :P

And I can't wait to find out what other songs will be on the album!!! Car Kids was on Chris' shirt right? And Golden Arrow. I'm pretty sure that was on screen at one of the concerts. Then there's MTM and DLIBYH and the twenty five other songs they revealed at the South Bank Show. So many possibilitiessss. All these titles are/probably will be kind of odd but I really like them too. That just seems to be Coldplay's style these days (; Unorthadox titles and still pretty epic music! I just want to know the tracklist soooo badddd!!!!

lol, unorthodox title and epic music? Sounds like Coldplay to me! :awesome:

I would be delighted if the album consisted of all new tracks, so no ETIAW, MM, etc. But I'm sure the speculation will go on after the Itunes' digital bundle release: if HLH, UATW, POC or CB are on it, then we'll just see which one/two/three has been left out, and assume it's on LP5. I am 100% convinced that at least one track we've already heard will be on LP5 though, but I don't think there will be more than two. Wouldn't make sense to premiere half the album and then expect everybody to buy it.