✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lyrics discussion (and poll)

rafaelchampion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a little different, actually, since she wrote her opinion of the lyrics, and you wrote your opinion of her...

No, I wrote my impression of her last postings. Thats all, and they were in my eyes quite pessimistic and depressed about everything new.

Thats ok for me, maybe she doesn't like that. No problem. But because of my impression of her, I asked her a simple, but serious question, if she like any lyrics of Coldplay. End.

I have no problem, that she doesn'nt like the new style of Coldplay, the new songs, the new lyrics...this is very personal.

I don't know where the problem is but she seemed to take this question very personal...

Guys, in general:

Don't take every comment that isn't 100% :awesome: as a personal insult!!

Not everyone MUST like everything the band do and it's not necessary that you "defend" their actions and diss people not agreeing with you and provoke fights.

Personally I'm really looking forward to hear the song. :)

Oh and how funny is that image of the boys dressing like Muse!! :laugh4:

Chris in a sparkling LED suit and Jonny in the leopard jumpsuit! :lol:

If I had time I'd photoshop that... off to work instead haha

now the question is... who would be the one with like 100 babies :o

No, I wrote my impression of her last postings. Thats all, and they were in my eyes quite pessimistic and depressed about everything new.

Thats ok for me, maybe she doesn't like that. No problem. But because of my impression of her, I asked her a simple, but serious question, if she like any lyrics of Coldplay. End.

I have no problem, that she doesn'nt like the new style of Coldplay, the new songs, the new lyrics...this is very personal.

I don't know where the problem is but she seemed to take this question very personal...

oh, sorry, i just looked back and realized that you weren't the one who posted asking about the Muse rip-off thing. :P

though, i still think that what i said applies to your question as well. and i think lore probably responded the way she did, because it shouldn't matter what lyrics she does like. this discussion/thread is supposed to be about Moving to Mars, not lore. :P

i think they should have worn neon spandex for the tour...

:p

now the question is... who would be the one with like 100 babies :o

Will. :blank:

Guy looks too lazy for that, so Will it is!! :lol:

I agree :nod:

i think they should have worn neon spandex for the tour...

:p

Will. :blank:

Don't give them ideas :bomb: At least their fashion sense isn't as bad as Matt Bellamy's fashion sense, I'm sure Mr Bellamy would do that :uhoh:

Judging by the lyrics, I reckon this will be a slow song - not what I wanted to be honest - but still, it could be a fast song :D

I think that the song could be those piano chords you hear in the reversed version of studiofeed 1...

I think "Moving To Mars" is the end product of what we thought would be "Space Symphony".

Me too, as it says "Space Symphony" in the lyrics posted on twitter. I think it's great that a song from last year seen on the white board has survived and changed to now and we are finally getting to hear it. What kind of song do you think "Moving To Mars" will be?

For some reason these lyrics really remind me of White Shadows, when i read them i cant help think of that outro...

My thoughts EXACTLY when I read them. To me, the lyrics sound like a reject track from X&Y that got a slight facelift and is being released. I also feel like this ETIAW release is going to be like Prospeckt's March. Not exactly a b-side but a mini album.

So, seems like they're ripping off U2, Muse, Radiohead and Paul Verhoeven with this one.

Just kidding, the lyrics seem awesome this time. They seem to have an actual meaning and there's hints about what's happening in the world. It's not like:

"I turn the engine up, I got my space suit on"

"Moving to Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-ars!"

Most people are thinking this will be a slow song. Could be, could as well be a speedy song. Could be great, could as well sound like ETIAW. But I'm looking forward to it of course.

looks like a slow song. maybe slow at the beginning then faster at the end. after / 76543 / this part it will get faster. seven..six..five..fouır..three.. I wonder how will they sing this part :o

:stunned: I hadn't thought of that! If that's the case, I hope they play it like the ending of Clocks during the Twisted Logic tour. That would be epic! :dance: