✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Is Currently 85 Minutes Long (Interview with Will and Chris after Glastonbury)

Don't Shiver

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sigur Rós has an album called "()." That's not a sound, either. For simplicity's sake, fans call it "the bracket album."

:P That's awesome

To be honest, I would rather have an album called ... or MX or whatever instead of Mutagenic Xylobrytes. It's one of those titles that if I were to see it in a store (and not know who Coldplay was) I would walk right by it because it's just too weird.

But, the guys can do what they want, I guess :shrug:

:P That's awesome

To be honest, I would rather have an album called ... or MX or whatever instead of Mutagenic Xylobrytes. It's one of those titles that if I were to see it in a store (and not know who Coldplay was) I would walk right by it because it's just too weird.

But, the guys can do what they want, I guess :shrug:

Agreed. MX sounds better. Reminds me of X&Y

1. Sigur Rós has an album called "()." That's not a sound, either. For simplicity's sake, fans call it "the bracket album." I'm not trying to argue with you at all; I just thought I'd make a point.

Wow, that's strange...lol well thanks for pointing that out to me then! :lol:

I don't like M________ Xylobrites nor MX, looks like X&Y so much. Still would like Major Minus or Alien Radio, but as soon as it 'is difficult to spell' I'm loosing my expectations.

So I hope I's Going to be called something like M_________ X_________ but not Xylobrites.

Lets cheer for that (yn):nod:

It will be called 'More X&Y'

and will include even more epic versions of Things I Don't Understand and How You See The World part 3.

"More X&Y" xD

Didnt Chris say he wrote about 42 Songs for X&Y?

Maybe the Rest of it is in LP5 now.

They are playing cementeries of london in the main square festival!!! , this means a change in the setlist, maibe new stuff tonight?

They are changing the Setlist from time to time.

They did it like 3-4 times now.

another thing on the rules:

who said they were set up while VLV recordings? nobody did ._. in fact, they might have been put up for the next album! (however, even VLV is conform with the rules, they wouldn't give a damn about 3 minutes or 1 more song if it's THAT close!)

They are changing the Setlist from time to time.

They did it like 3-4 times now.

The last 7 gigs had the same setlist, the only ones that have changed where the first one and this last one, 7 gigs in a row with the same set list, thats not something we call chage every time...

^ still trolling

I know things a lot of people don't know, if you knew who i am you would maybe not say im trolling... for example, what to know an interesting fact only i could know about cause i was told, the video from the arctic monkeys "Fluorescent Adolescent" was filmed exactly in the same place the "ETIAW" video was.

Fluorescent Adolescent:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma9I9VBKPiw]YouTube - ‪Arctic Monkeys - 'Fluorescent Adolescent' (2007)‬‏[/ame]

Around second :40 +

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMhvkC3A84]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall‬‏[/ame]

Around second :40 +

Understand im not trolling, and im for real, im a coldplay fan, but i like to speculate with things i know, coldplay and arctic monkeys are close to each other, well... more or less :smug:

:thinking: mmm Like what? and tell without searching in google please, that would be just wrong

One of the moderators (SueDeNimes) recognized that location when the ETIAW video was released. You can see her posts about it in the ETIAW video thread. It's really not a huge secret.

From Wikipedia . . .

Millennium Mills was a recurring filming location for the British TV series Ashes to Ashes (2008–2010). It appears as one of the first locations in the series in Episode 1 ...

The mills also appear as the setting for a number of music videos, including "Ask" by The Smiths (1986) filmed by Derek Jarman on the north side of Royal Victoria Dock,[29] "Fluorescent Adolescent" by the Arctic Monkeys (2007)[30], "Take Back the City" by Snow Patrol (2008) and "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" by Coldplay (2011).

One of the moderators (SueDeNimes) recognized that location when the ETIAW video was released. You can see her posts about it in the ETIAW video thread. It's really not a huge secret.

From Wikipedia . . .

Not a huge Secret, but an interesting fact! I was surprised when someone told me they recorded the video were arctic monkeys did, because i also love arctic monkeys :P , they are amazing! their new album its pure magic!

btw i knew all of those videos were recorded there, without wikipedia help :)

Not a huge Secret, but an interesting fact! I was surprised when someone told me they recorded the video were arctic monkeys did, because i also love arctic monkeys :P , they are amazing! their new album its pure magic!

btw i knew all of those videos were recorded there, without wikipedia help :)

Still trolling +1