✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Is Currently 85 Minutes Long (Interview with Will and Chris after Glastonbury)

Don't Shiver

Well if you're not the same guy, do you know if all that stuff Mutagenic Xylobrytes was saying is true. I sorta believed him up until he dropped Wedding Bells and Spanish Rain.

I don't know about an album name yet, but I think its posible cause the name M xyrobrytes or that has been touched a lot here, and about spanish rain, i think that one is more likely, i heard coldplay wanted to record a clean version of spanish rain, it would not surprise me if it was on the album, weding bells , im sure this one was recorded, she told me that they had recorded it BUT they didnt know if use it on the album or drop it off the album, the major minus being a single, that is really posible, and also the videos BUT i don't know about the video description, and i know it was going to be anounced at some point in july, but not this soon, at 7, that might be a lie, but everything else sounds really aceptable, now i gotta go, cause they banned my other acount, dont want to make another one, bye, maybe tomorrow i can tell you more, ill talk to "the oracle" to see what she can tell me :P

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But tell me - if I am banned from my initial account, does that mean I can't open another account? Will that still amount to multiple account creation?

If your original account was banned for a good reason, then we will not tolerate a new account, because that would also count as an attempt to bypass a ban.

So let's see what we've heard today

1. Album is called Mutagenic Xylobrytes

2. All new songs are on album except ETIAW (MX/HLH opens and MTM closes)

3. Up with the birds released in 2-3 weeks, a duet with miles kane

4. Major Minus, the first single from LP5 comes out one week after that (UWTB the b-side?)

5. Spanish Rain is the second single

6. 14 songs, approximately 67 minutes

7. New songs include Golden Arrow, UFO and CK which is 7-8 minutes long.

8 ETIAW video to be released July 7 complete with a big blue boat, a waterfall and constellation.

9. Wedding Bells to be released Monday morning?

How much of this do we think is true?

So let's see what we've heard today

1. Album is called Mutagenic Xylobrytes

2. All new songs are on album except ETIAW (MX/HLH opens and MTM closes)

3. Up with the birds released in 2-3 weeks, a duet with miles kane

4. Major Minus, the first single from LP5 comes out one week after that (UWTB the b-side?)

5. Spanish Rain is the second single

6. 14 songs, approximately 67 minutes

7. New songs include Golden Arrow, UFO and CK which is 7-8 minutes long.

8 ETIAW video to be released July 7 complete with a big blue boat, a waterfall and constellation.

9. Wedding Bells to be released Monday morning?

How much of this do we think is true?

Pretty interesting. Also, CK does not mean Car Kids but a symbol that has to do with the album theme. Album will drop at late August.

The band called it their summer project, I doubt they'd release it in August. They're still working and we won't hear anymore new studio material for a few weeks at the very least. Maybe if we're lucky, they'll play Princess Of China and Moving To Mars at some of these upcoming festivals.

this is really weird. i really don't believe a word this guy is saying.

the band don't try to trick us. despite their "desire" to retain mystery, they aren't at all mysterious. most bands you don't hear from for a couple years, then they announce their album and then its out.

we literally have near constant access to the band. anyone who thinks spanish rain and wedding bells will be on the album is kidding themselves.

Hahahahaha, so what CK means eye? I know it's probably obvious but I'm sorta confused.

CK doesnt stand for anything, do not think of C and K as english letters...

when C and K are place the way he drew, it looks like an eye...that was the great revelation...

anywho, think its a good time for an IP ban mods, or suspend registration for a while to get rid of trolls/fangirls. cannot believe people are not only listening but responding to him/her/it. if he/she/it's right, then thats great, he spoiled the surprise for us. but do you think its ever a good idea to put so much faith in a person you know nothing about and is in the very least, a little shady?

ps. im guessing the reason for the ban is not because he's leaking info. we've been through members leaking info and full-on audio material before and they havent been banned. the reason for the ban is for trollery

CK doesnt stand for anything, do not think of C and K as english letters...

when C and K are place the way he drew, it looks like an eye...that was the great revelation...

anywho, think its a good time for an IP ban mods, or suspend registration for a while to get rid of trolls/fangirls. cannot believe people are not only listening but responding to him/her/it. if he/she/it's right, then thats great, he spoiled the surprise for us. but do you think its ever a good idea to put so much faith in a person you know nothing about and is in the very least, a little shady?

Thanks for that and I think people are just desperate for some info, me being one of them. It's been 3 years of nothing but Christmas lights, and now that some things are starting to happen we want more.