✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Is Currently 85 Minutes Long (Interview with Will and Chris after Glastonbury)

Don't Shiver

CHRIS LIED

I think you desserve all this info , this is my last post and im not spaming, last one all I know

RAFAELCHAMPION shut up, they recorded the video for ETIAW when this song wasn;t even released, will lied, okay? chris also lied when he said the album had 10/11 songs, the album has at least 14 songs, the setlist has not been confirmed yet, but major minus and moving to mars are there for sure. and MX and HLH are the opening tracks while MTM is the closer for the album

the recording for the MAJOR MINUS video, starts next week, because it will be a single, it is in the space, they have pretty weird but cool ideas, they will record it after rock am ring

ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)

HITS , for not saying to much...

CK ....... Golden A I(L)UFO I(L)CKMX PRINCESS OC

and again, the most important term for this album

CK

do not think it as two letters, think it as a sing

CK

The artwork, ooo the artwork its done, and it is nothing like the MM, MTM and ETIAW artworks, its totally diferent, and the album as you already know has the name i have already said 1000 times...

hints

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

"""they recorded the video for ETIAW when this song wasn;t even released"""

PHILL POSTED THIS ON JUNE 15:

Shooting an epic video for every teardrop PH http://t.co/yaMdxum

You are nervous because I said YOU ARE A CRAZY MUSE FAN. AND YOU ARE

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHRIS LIED

I think you desserve all this info , this is my last post and im not spaming, last one all I know

RAFAELCHAMPION shut up, they recorded the video for ETIAW when this song wasn;t even released, will lied, okay? chris also lied when he said the album had 10/11 songs, the album has at least 14 songs, the setlist has not been confirmed yet, but major minus and moving to mars are there for sure. and MX and HLH are the opening tracks while MTM is the closer for the album

the recording for the MAJOR MINUS video, starts next week, because it will be a single, it is in the space, they have pretty weird but cool ideas, they will record it after rock am ring

ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)

HITS , for not saying to much...

CK ....... Golden A I(L)UFO I(L)CKMX PRINCESS OC

and again, the most important term for this album

CK

do not think it as two letters, think it as a sing

CK

The artwork, ooo the artwork its done, and it is nothing like the MM, MTM and ETIAW artworks, its totally diferent, and the album as you already know has the name i have already said 1000 times...

hints

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

Are you in the band!?! ;)

Recording of MM video starts after Tin the park, (my mistake sorry) we all have a breack after 10 july, and ETIAW was recorded arround the time the messages began to come of the twitter page, I know the oracle, and i can tell you which question she will answer, and yes, the oracle is a woman, and its part of an EMI project to make MX a more commercial album, and will actually did lie, the album is not 85 minutes long, but it is close, it is (right now, not tracklist totally defined yet) about 67 minutes, its a long album, and there is a song on it....

CK (i dont know why people think it is something about car kids ore something, it is an old simble that mean something, you should just research for it and you will understan what these era is all about)

well CK, (wont say the actually song name (but its NOT car kids)) its a long song, around 7 or 8 minutes, and its really probable that it will enter to the album.

If you don't belive me i don't blame you, but in july 7, when you see the anouncement of ETIAW video, you will star to belive me, and then you will listen so i don't care, you will eventually understand all these info is actually important, and 100% true

Recording of MM video starts after Tin the park, (my mistake sorry) we all have a breack after 10 july, and ETIAW was recorded arround the time the messages began to come of the twitter page, I know the oracle, and i can tell you which question she will answer, and yes, the oracle is a woman, and its part of an EMI project to make MX a more commercial album, and will actually did lie, the album is not 85 minutes long, but it is close, it is (right now, not tracklist totally defined yet) about 67 minutes, its a long album, and there is a song on it....

CK (i dont know why people think it is something about car kids ore something, it is an old simble that mean something, you should just research for it and you will understan what these era is all about)

well CK, (wont say the actually song name (but its NOT car kids)) its a long song, around 7 or 8 minutes, and its really probable that it will enter to the album.

If you don't belive me i don't blame you, but in july 7, when you see the anouncement of ETIAW video, you will star to belive me, and then you will listen so i don't care, you will eventually understand all these info is actually important, and 100% true

Pretty interesting all these details. Can't wait to July 7 to see if it is true.

no im not, im in close contact with the oracle, so i know a lot of stuff about coldplay recordings :P

Well if you're not the same guy, do you know if all that stuff Mutagenic Xylobrytes was saying is true. I sorta believed him up until he dropped Wedding Bells and Spanish Rain.

Which rule? Enlighten me...

3a) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. We are and will continue to monitor multiple account users.

We have software to detect multiple accounts, just saying.

Closing accounts like this seems to be because the things he's saying are true..

Why did you decide to leak info?

Which will be like the Big single of the album?

Thanks!!

Hahaha ... sorry, but that is ridiculous.

If he wants to post info, he can do that with his original account that is NOT banned.

3a) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. We are and will continue to monitor multiple account users.

We have software to detect multiple accounts, just saying.

But tell me - if I am banned from my initial account, does that mean I can't open another account? Will that still amount to multiple account creation?