✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Is Currently 85 Minutes Long (Interview with Will and Chris after Glastonbury)

Don't Shiver

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you are, conveniently forgetting that your "K" is WRONG

tumblr_lnhc2aGEqA1qjt6tk.png

Coldplay's K's 'lower leg' come from the 'upper leg', just like this:

Sem%252520t%2525C3%2525ADtulo.jpg

This is NOT an eye and if I were YOU, I would stop trying to put shit into our heads.

Thank You

I've been told what it means, its not a person, its an eye, you are taking the letters "CK" , when CK its actually a song, im talking about the sing, the meaning of it, and that is out of your knowledge.

YOU CAN SEE THE EYE IN THE PIANO, AT THE LEFT SIDE OF THE "REX" SIMBOL (ALSO A NEW SONG) YOU CAN SEE THERE THE SIMBOL THAT MEANS THEY ARE LOOKING , THE EYE, THE GOLDEN ARROW, EVERYTHING CONECTS WITH THIS SING, ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THIN IN THIS ERA, A SIMPLE: CK

g698a.jpg

and also another eye over that sing, with something that looks like a tear

YOU CAN SEE THE EYE IN THE PIANO, AT THE LEFT SIDE OF THE "REX" SIMBOL (ALSO A NEW SONG) YOU CAN SEE THERE THE SIMBOL THAT MEANS THEY ARE LOOKING , THE EYE, THE GOLDEN ARROW, EVERYTHING CONECTS WITH THIS SING, ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THIN IN THIS ERA, A SIMPLE: CK

g698a.jpg

and also another eye over that sing, with something that looks like a tear

You literally sound like a freak. What does "sing" mean? Can you speak or spell english?

This is really weird... Part of me thinks "I don't believe him. Probably a troll", but what if he has right?

No... I don't believe him. Pictures of ETIAW video didn't look like they were on the ship.

67 minutes - I don't think so... I would believe in double album, but not in 67 minutes long album.

We all can see MX and CK. Everyone can make theories about them.

I don't think that "Spanish Rain" is on the album. For me it's just a song created for festivals.

After few performances most of us can say that MX and Hurts like Heaven will be the first songs on the album.

Dont pay attetion to this freak just let him talk and ban him. -.-
The accounts haven't been banned "just because he has info" like some people alleged to here :dozey: - it was because those were alias accounts and every member is only allowed one account.

Telling lies or not, leave that aside for a moment.

Just wanted to make that clear again. :)

So let's see what we've heard today

1. Album is called Mutagenic Xylobrytes

2. All new songs are on album except ETIAW (MX/HLH opens and MTM closes)

3. Up with the birds released in 2-3 weeks, a duet with miles kane

4. Major Minus, the first single from LP5 comes out one week after that (UWTB the b-side?)

5. Spanish Rain is the second single

6. 14 songs, approximately 67 minutes

7. New songs include Golden Arrow, UFO and CK which is 7-8 minutes long.

8 ETIAW video to be released July 7 complete with a big blue boat, a waterfall and constellation.

9. Wedding Bells to be released Monday morning?

How much of this do we think is true?

Does anybody seriously believe anything this guy/girl says?

Major Minus is not a single, it's already on the ETIAW ep

NO WAY they're doing anything with Spanish Rain, that song is from the south-america tour and that's what it was for and it's probably been dropped ages ago.

Defenitely don't believe 67 minutes, Will has said : "We don’t want it to be too long so the plan is 'concise and powerful'."

Which is also VERY Coldplay and they regretted X&Y for being too long. A 7-8 minutes song doesn't sound Coldplay at all either, just don't buy it.

No way they'll release Wedding Bells anytime, because it has to much to do with Christmas Lights.

So if this guy is right about anything, it'll be a lucky guess.

I think the only thing he's saying that is true is the video release date. Then when it comes out on July 7 everybody'll be like oh the album is called mutagenic xylobrytes and believe everything else he said. Gotta give the guy some credit though, he put a lot of thought into it. :lol:

The accounts haven't been banned "just because he has info" like some people alleged to here :dozey: - it was because those were alias accounts and every member is only allowed one account.

Telling lies or not, leave that aside for a moment.

Just wanted to make that clear again. :)

Well, why stands there banned under his name? And im alright with that but

the way he types the "News" is a total Troll behaviour and keeps creating a new account and just avoids that he got banned and keeps posting stuff thats kinda weird and annoying.

I bet he came from 4chan.

Before we got sidetracked by Trolly Mctroll someone mentioned wanting to see the 60 minutes interview. I'm certain there's a more appropriate place but since it was mentioned in this thread I went to find it. Also, it could be US only. I'll search for a full version on youtube now.

Here it is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvyTDX3OoM]Youtube [/ame]

I don't think Charlie Brown, HLH, Major Minus, etc. are very 'Black-Eyed Peas-esque' (of course there's no guarantee that any of these will be on the album). If anything, they're a mixture of songs from the previous Coldplay albums. But, to each their own. :nice:

It's true that there are no guarantees about that, but we can be smart, and guess that, since the 3 songs in the new EP were released in an album already, then why re-lauch them when the band has more in the chest?