✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Is Currently 85 Minutes Long (Interview with Will and Chris after Glastonbury)

Don't Shiver

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I KNOWZ SO MUCH ABOUT ZE ARCTIC MONKEEEES I KNOW WHURR ALL DA VIDEOS WUZ FILMED THERRRR!!!

Thats is sooo matture :smug: anyway, im not a angry person like most of you, graffity o oh no, you may thing you have it right, but you have it all upside down, good we'll have the album name in 6 weeks, but the interview the 7th will give something, this thread is also meaningles, chris and will were obiously joking , jazz, 85 minutes, come on, the clues where so obious in glastonbury you should have seen it by now!

tumblr_lntdwjvkC81qjt6tk.png

In all Glastobury festivals, (at least the ones ive been) the special passes are the cover of the lastest album...

Thats is sooo matture :smug: anyway, im not a angry person like most of you, graffity o oh no, you may thing you have it right, but you have it all upside down, good we'll have the album name in 6 weeks, but the interview the 7th will give something, this thread is also meaningles, chris and will were obiously joking , jazz, 85 minutes, come on, the clues where so obious in glastonbury you should have seen it by now!

And I was convinced it was going to be a jazz album! Damn.

Woow, and that for a cover of the new album? How ingenious. Must be a new Sherlock.

/Sarcasm

Okay. When I see a thread and see this guy in it, I just want to click out of it because I know I'll just was away.

Coldplayer1317, do you want to be "THAT GUY?" Because you're becoming him really fast. Here are some rules you can follow so you stop annoying everyone and we can once again enjoy ourselves.

1. STOP TROLLING.

2. Do you have to comment on EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

3. Stop bragging about stupid stuff.

4. Learn to spell.

5. Stop demeaning us.

6. Learn to become tactful.

7. Be modest, especially about stuff that doesn't matter.

8. Stop making crap up.

9. There's a difference between "opinion" and "fact." Learn to respect that.

10. STOP TROLLING.

Did I mention that you should stop trolling? Seriously. You're annoying everyone. Stop.

Trollers gone troll

^ :nod:

Love the people in this thread. Everywhere else I see him saying stupid stuff I call him out on it, but then everybody else says that I need to get over his trolling and that it was actually clever...

I think I'm a pretty reasonable guy. I won't go out of my way following him around and be like TROLL TROLL TROLLOLOL

But when it starts hindering my enjoyment of the website, that's when I have a problem with it. When I see someone spewing crap all over EVERY SINGLE THING I CLICK ON, I get pissed off.

You're probably like 13. I'll bet you've never been to glastonbury.

Im 14 , and i've been to glastonbury 2009 and glastonbury 2010 (where i saw MUSE, the best gig EVER) , even thought im probably way younger than you, or than most of you, you should be ashamed a 14 year old person has made such a topic in hear, i've been to 3 coldplay gigs, one from X&Y and two from viva la vida, and when they come here to US or my home town in Barcelona im seeing them again, get over what i did, i mean, i never thought you would be this ignorant to actually belive what i was saying, i though mmm they will discover me in like 30 minutes but it doesn't matter, I mean, you can keep calling me whatever, im 14, i really don't listen to others, but keep doing it! is actually funny how you can't get over something! :laugh3:

At that is the album cover

Im 14 , and i've been to glastonbury 2009 and glastonbury 2010 (where i saw MUSE, the best gig EVER) , even thought im probably way younger than you, or than most of you, you should be ashamed a 14 year old person has made such a topic in hear, i've been to 3 coldplay gigs, one from X&Y and two from viva la vida, and when they come here to US or my home town in Barcelona im seeing them again, get over what i did, i mean, i never thought you would be this ignorant to actually belive what i was saying, i though mmm they will discover me in like 30 minutes but it doesn't matter, I mean, you can keep calling me whatever, im 14, i really don't listen to others, but keep doing it! is actually funny how you can't get over something! :laugh3:

You just dont get it and its kinda annoying.

You still beg about it..and try 2 wind yourself out with saying "i never meant it for real but they are stupid enough to believe"

And you say "At that is the album cover"

What do you mean?

You act as if they released it already as a cover for the upcoming Album and its for sure but none knows if its sure to be the Cover,

I kinda hope because i love it, but still...

But thanks for telling that your a 14 year old, your behave makes more sense to me now.

Btw, I'm 14 too, and I don't know what part of what this guy (or kid) says is true, but you guys act like he can't give his opinion anymore. - Unless he was saying it as a definite statement, in which case he's trolling again.

Dude, you gotta stop saying what's what when you obviously don't know, no one knows at this point. And if you're trying to troll again thinking you're clever and smart, I'm telling you now, people are gonna hate your guts afterward. Sure the first trolling was clever, but I just forgot about it, considering it was once. Now, you gotta just stop. Just say what you think, and stop trying to post fake facts.