✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Is Currently 85 Minutes Long (Interview with Will and Chris after Glastonbury)

Don't Shiver

Who knows what the album cover is, but if that's it, I WOULD LOVE IT!!!

Yea i mean am i crazy i ****** love it.

Front:

coldplayxlx.jpg

Back:

coldplayqjq.jpg

I posted it serval times because i love it :laugh3::laugh3:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 14 , and i've been to glastonbury 2009 and glastonbury 2010 (where i saw MUSE, the best gig EVER) , even thought im probably way younger than you, or than most of you, you should be ashamed a 14 year old person has made such a topic in hear, i've been to 3 coldplay gigs, one from X&Y and two from viva la vida, and when they come here to US or my home town in Barcelona im seeing them again, get over what i did, i mean, i never thought you would be this ignorant to actually belive what i was saying, i though mmm they will discover me in like 30 minutes but it doesn't matter, I mean, you can keep calling me whatever, im 14, i really don't listen to others, but keep doing it! is actually funny how you can't get over something! :laugh3:

tumblr_lntdwjvkC81qjt6tk.png

At that is the album cover

Dude, you gotta stop saying what's what when you obviously don't know, no one knows at this point. And if you're trying to troll again thinking you're clever and smart, I'm telling you now, people are gonna hate your guts afterward. Sure the first trolling was clever, but I just forgot about it, considering it was once. Now, you gotta just stop. Just say what you think, and stop trying to post fake facts.

Sure the first trolling was clever

Why do people keep saying that? What about it was clever? Like I keep saying, anybody could lie just as well, but he was the only guy rude enough to do it.

Well, the first post had me believing it, and that's about it. And yeah, he was pretty rude to do such a dumb thing, you gotta be one loser, even for a 14 year old. It's really crazy how he's so cocky about it and thinks he's so smart, it's actually funny at times, but i don't really care anymore. I guess on with the Coldplay discussions =P

If the discussion is truly going to continue... From what I have seen of Viva era interviews, the guys use the rules as more guidelines than strict laws. Chris once made a comment that they were aiming for 42 minutes, and Jonny said "or 45.":uneasy:

I guess to me, it doesn't really matter how long the album is or what it is called. I'm just glad we have the pleasure of getting another album. :)

you gotta be one loser

ahhhh :laugh3: that is really really funny, and i already uploaded a picture of me and my little bro now you all know my age and its nothing secret... anyway i really don't know why you don't upload pictures of yourselfs, it would be easier, i would know who am i actually talking to!

Let's just ignore the pathetic guy and continue with the actual topic.

I really don't mind how long the LP5 will be. It's about the quality for me, not the quantity :}

And I will probably listen to it on repeat anyway when it comes out, haha.

Let's just ignore the pathetic guy and continue with the actual topic.

I really don't mind how long the LP5 will be. It's about the quality for me, not the quantity :}

And I will probably listen to it on repeat anyway when it comes out, haha.

While I'd love a super long album, i think only Coldplay fans would enjoy it considering they want to get their hands on as many songs as possible. While those who just listen to good albums, it should be short, I doubt people who aren't fans would like to hear more than an hour of the same album =S. It's what I think anyways =P.