✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

AMOK

So finally I can tell you the Atoms for Peace record is coming out on the 25th February, it's called Amok.

The front will look like theez..

atomsforamok.png

The tracks are:

Before Your Very Eyes

Ingenue

Dropped

Unless

Stuck Together Pieces

Judge Jury and Executioner

Reverse Running

Amok

We put something new on the website for you to stare at etc for a while here.. http://www.atomsforpeace.info

It's a while to wait i know so i'm sure some other things will occur before then.

Atoms for Peace .. members of staff

MeVocals Keyboards Programming and Guitars

Nigel GodrichProduction & Programming

Joey WaronkerDrums

Mauro RefoscoPercussion

FleaBass

We formed to learn to play The Eraser record, if you don't know that, and discovered a really good energy doing that.. and it fell into this record.

I'm still reeling from being on tour for much of the year but we are planning to get together and play etc next year !

We're figuring all that out right now.

Atoms is a ongoing and open ended project, where it leads i know not for certain .... which is what is nice about it.

Thom

:dance:

You mean the Limited Edition LP? I don't have enough money for that, I'm afraid, as I'm saving up for a festival next summer.
They didn't mention it specifically, but I wonder if they will give you a free download with the purchase? If they do, in that case you should go for the regular LP and just burn your own CD from the free download. But it's hard to say at this point because the item description doesn't mention it.

I think someone mentioned something like that... that someone did an interview with either Thom or Nigel and they said that the download option would be made available.

The regular LP sounds like a good compromise in that case. I'll see. I need to calculate my options. Thanks for the advice!

What's done is done. I ended up ordering the limited edition CD as I realised it's better ordering it now than waiting for the normal version to be delivered to music shops over here. The price would be about the same. And yeah. There's more artwork coming with the LE, so yay :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

hi guise

i became a huge RH fan this year, well the 1997-2007 RH anyway

they pretty much ruined music for me, everything sounds bland compared to them on my awesome new headphones

my list 4ever:

1. kid a (perfect, grandiose)

1. in rainbows (perfect, humble)

2. ok computer (great as a whole)

3. amnesiac (half amazing, half meh)

4. hail to the thief (1/3 omg, 1/3 okay, 1/3 no)

5. the king of limbs (lotus flower, bloom, staircase)

?. the bends (street spirit, talk show host)

n/a. pablo honey (ew)