✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oooooooh

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6605096/radiohead-new-album-lift-jonny-greenwood-interview

Sorry if you all knew this before, I just found out while looking up that thing they're playing at :D This is all very exciting....

It'd be nice, but his quote was taken out of context and he later got upset at the media for misunderstanding that quote. Basically, it just means any song from any era could appear, but not for this album.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say while I'm stuck here that Treefingers is a masterpiece, it loops very well and is overall so well put together... It isn't very easy to make an ambient track and Radiohead pulled it off wonderfully. One of my favorite from Kid A.

• Like 2

Just wanted to say while I'm stuck here that Treefingers is a masterpiece, it loops very well and is overall so well put together... It isn't very easy to make an ambient track and Radiohead pulled it off wonderfully. One of my favorite from Kid A.

The way the track flows and fills the atmosphere is so good in Treefingers.

And the subtlety of the song Kid A and its little upbeat pinging at the beginning give a soft covering to a mysterious and dark song.