🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Come on - what's with the bickering?

More to the point, what's with WASTE charging over £13 for posting two tickets? As handling charges go, that's a stupidly big one. Support acts better be good at £100 for a pair. And by "good", I'm mean it not being Sigur Ros, but that's a whole new thread right there.

Still, when it comes down to it - at Manchester next June, it's be worth it. It better be anyway, they'd better be in a better mood than the last couple of times I've seen them.

Okay, I don't understand why we are still fighting about Radiohead and Muse. Radiohead have been around for much longer and have influenced many more bands (INCLUDING MUSE). But if you like Muse more, whatever, it's your opinion and your preference even if we think it's ridiculous. It's not like we can change your opinion or you can change our opinion.

w.a.s.t.e. Christmas round robin

Dearest friends,

LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS

We thought you'd like to know the last order dates for Christmas if you were planning

on purchasing any one of our festive treats for a friend, loved one or just yourself,

because after all, you have been especially good this year.

The last order dates are as follows:

UK – 19th December

Europe – 12th December

USA & Rest of the World – 7th December.

TICKETS AND THINGS

Tickets are on sale now for EU and UK shows from here... http://tickets.waste.uk.com/

We will be putting all tour information here... http://www.radiohead.com/tourdates/

FAREWELL TO IN RAINBOWS DOWNLOAD AREA

We also thought you'd like to know that the download area that is 'In Rainbows' will be

shutting its doors on the 10th December so if you've not yet downloaded,

here is the place to go http://www.inrainbows.com

The discbox will still be available at w.a.s.t.e. until they have all gone. We then have no plans to make further stock.

So, that's all from us @ w.a.s.t.e.

Suffice to say we wish you a nicer than nice Christmas and all the best fortune for 2008.

I would love it! Would it be too much to send oversees?

EDIT: Or if you want, I can look for something small to send in return...a little exchange....

If I can afford to send cds and vinyls all the way down to Chile, I can send a poster to Canada :P

Send me a PM with your addy on and it will be in the post.

I didn't say that it's double sided, so one side is the HTTT/OKC artwork, the otherside is the "Right hand pull trigger..." picture

Radiohead: 'We pretended to be Kula Shaker'

84_radiohead_vfeststaff_L21080.jpg

The lengths some bands will go to to stop their album leaking...

Radiohead have said that although they gave their new album away for free - they went to unusual lengths to stop it leaking unofficially.

Because every album of theirs since 'Kid A' has leaked online, this time around they were determined to take control of the release of 'In Rainbows' themselves.

They even went as far as making up different band names when recording the tracks onto early CDs so nobody knew what was contained on the discs.

Bassist Colin Greenwood revealed: "It felt like a gigantic risk. Like Mission Impossible, almost. We destroyed all CDs after every day of recording. And on the master we'd always write a name which probably nobody would listen to if we had lost it; 'Eagles: Greatest Hits', 'Kula Shaker demos', 'Phill Collins hip-hop covers'."

According to Belgian publication Focus Knack, when it came to the download of 'In Rainbows' in October, Italian fans paid the most for the album, while German fans paid the least.

Radiohead are the cover stars of this week's NME, which is out now. Inside there is an exclusive interview with singer Thom Yorke, where he discusses 'In Rainbows', in-depth, for the first time.

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/33043

84_radiohead_vfeststaff_L21080.jpg

The lengths some bands will go to to stop their album leaking...

Radiohead have said that although they gave their new album away for free - they went to unusual lengths to stop it leaking unofficially.

Because every album of theirs since 'Kid A' has leaked online, this time around they were determined to take control of the release of 'In Rainbows' themselves.

They even went as far as making up different band names when recording the tracks onto early CDs so nobody knew what was contained on the discs.

Bassist Colin Greenwood revealed: "It felt like a gigantic risk. Like Mission Impossible, almost. We destroyed all CDs after every day of recording. And on the master we'd always write a name which probably nobody would listen to if we had lost it; 'Eagles: Greatest Hits', 'Kula Shaker demos', 'Phill Collins hip-hop covers'."

According to Belgian publication Focus Knack, when it came to the download of 'In Rainbows' in October, Italian fans paid the most for the album, while German fans paid the least.

Radiohead are the cover stars of this week's NME, which is out now. Inside there is an exclusive interview with singer Thom Yorke, where he discusses 'In Rainbows', in-depth, for the first time.

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/33043

hahaha... sneaky lil devils... they were determined all right.. I guess it worked... :D

Well I don't know when I'm gonna get my discbox, but I know it's in my town (whole story already posted in the In Rainbows thread). Anyway I feel quite tense because of the Paris Tix : I'm really hoping I can get one, and it might be tough. If they start being sail, like, some random day at 10 AM, I'm fucked up, 'cause I'm afraid all tix will be sold in less than a day.

If I can afford to send cds and vinyls all the way down to Chile, I can send a poster to Canada :P

Send me a PM with your addy on and it will be in the post.

I didn't say that it's double sided, so one side is the HTTT/OKC artwork, the otherside is the "Right hand pull trigger..." picture

Psh....obviously Briggs calls it before me. Anyone else not want it? It looks pretty cool...