🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

eeee! ok, i'm totally going to get up early to order tix on saturday!!

http://www.radiohead.com/tourdates/

^theres more than just FL up right now, if anyone lives in the south US here.

but given those dates, i wonder when the northern US shows will come in? perhaps between the 11th and the 14th and the 14th and the 17th. but this looks good for me, because after may 9th, i'm free and can go see them!!

i hope the NY dates are up tonight so i can plan and confer with my friends before ordering.

if they come in late august, i have to be in school probably! well, i might be able to cut out to philly for a night. but i'm hoping for mid to late may for NYC. and i hope theyre doing either madison square garden (MSG), or at the smallest, the MSG theater, because if they do just some club or ballroom there wont be very many tix...

Non-ticket related Radiohead story.

Yesterday I was talking to my biology lab instructor about the Grammys. I mentioned that I thought Radiohead should have been nominated for some and he agreed. And then he told me Amnesiac is one of his favourite albums (and favourite Radiohead album). So that was pretty cool to have an "old" person that liked Radiohead...especially Amnesiac since it isn't your conventional rock album.

oooh, that is cool! i think amnesiac is an unusual favorite, though.

i'm pretty sure radiohead wasnt in the grammys because of like, a cut-off release date. it was technically released jan 1. 2008, and i think that's too late for the most recent grammys (but i could be wrong). if i'm right, we have next year to look forward to! i think it'll definitely be up for a bunch. no question. it's so well received and so critically acclaimed!

^No it's been confirmed that they're coming to NYC in August. :bigcry: May would have been perfect.......

what, where?! god, i hope i can make it...

I can't believe this has been posted yet here..

the latest on the news of announcement of tour dates for the US are about to commence this week folks...

8 North American dates on pre-sale Feb 14

Posted on February 12th, 2008.

The North American Radiohead tour is slowly taking shape. Eight dates have now been announced for May. Venues and dates for West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Charlotte, Bristow, St. Louis, Houston and Dallas are now available.

W.A.S.T.E. will be doing a pre-sales for those shows on February 14 through tickets.waste.uk.com. It’s unclear what time tickets will go on sale. In the past, times have not been announced and it’s not expected for Thursday either. They usually don’t go on sale before 10 am (UK Time). The general sale date is on February 16 through Ticketmaster.

It has now been confirmed that the shows in Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver will all take place in August 2008. Dates and venues for these cities will be announced later on.

MAY 08

NORTH AMERICA

Mon 5

Cruzan Amphitheatre

West Palm Beach, FL

Tue 6

Ford Amphitheatre

Tampa, FL

Thu 8

Lakewood Amphitheatre

Atlanta, GA

Fri 9

Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Charlotte, NC

Sun 11

Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge

Bristow, VA

Wed 14

Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

St Louis, MO

Sat 17

Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

Houston, TX

Sun 18

Superpages.com Center

Dallas, TX

woot!!!!!! I am so excited. I am gonna get tix to the Bristow, VA show. For those who don't know the waste sale happens some time before 10am UK time according to atease. So us US folks will have to be up before the rooster to try for the presale..