✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

*sobs*

What an idiot i am!! i could have seen them yesterday!!

PS Nina, in english class we were reading shakespeare today and they were talking about eglantine :P

Awww :wacko: When we were reading Shakespeare there was no eglantine (except me :P) hahah

they NEED to add jigsaw in there by august! i'll be kind of mad if they don't play that.

and i kind of really want one of those water bottles! maybe they'll sell them on tour :D

Yeah. Jigsaw HAS to be played.

Those water bottles are sold on the tour. They're official merchandise and they cost $20. :D

did you guys see the setlist for the west palm beach show tonight? it looked INSANE. august can't come fast enough...

I hear that! I'm seeing them in Jersey City in August! seems so long away though... My friend went to FL to see last nights gig... he held his cell phone up so I could hear some of the show.... :cry: it was ace!!! I :heart: Thom's voice....

hurry up August!!!! :veryangry:

tonites show setlist:

1. All I Need

2. There There

3. Lucky

4. Bangers and Mash

5. 15 Step

6. Nude

7. Pyramid Song

8. Optimistic

9. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

10. National Anthem

11. Idioteque

12. You And Whose Army?

13. Reckoner

14. Everything In Its Right Place

15. Airbag

16. Bodysnatchers

17. Videotape

Encore 1:

18. The Gloaming

19. The Tourist

20. Just

21. Faust Arp

22. Exit Music (for a film)

Encore 2:

23. The Bends

24. House of Cards

what a set list!!!! they have such a great catalog!!

^^no dont worry im not a to oops i mean two year old.

no! im from southampton and its all just too much for me (girlfriend,kid and all that) but next time im going to see them either way.are you?

hahah :D :laugh3:

Yeah, I am. I'm going to Milano, second show. It's going to cost me quite a lot with this train ticket reservation and a hostel, unless a friend of mine is so kind to let me and my other friend stay at his place till morning.

But we'll see; it's going to be awesome anyway :dance:

^^^ LUUUCKY youuuu!!!---I wanted to go to Milan, but of course, when I decided everything was sold out...

anyway how long didi they play?:)

my friend has a spare ticket, but i'm not sure if she hasn't given it away yet. i can always ask her :sneaky:

I went to W Palm and Tampa shows.... AMAZING!!!! If you have any chance to go, you don't want to miss this one! The selection of songs, the sound, the outstanding lights and screens... it was of the best I have to say! Oh, and I bought one of those shirts, they are very, very soft and comfortable and made from recycled plastic! That's cool! I am going to catch the Camden show too with a musician friend from Jersey. Very much looking forward to another amazing night! :)