✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Yeh, well, they are organic cotton and recycled plastic! I forgot the cotton part!

I like your sig pic and everyone sang that part at the shows, that was a favorite to sing! :)

hehe thanks!

Aaahh I can't wait!!

I think close to 2 hours, it was a long time. They only had one band open for them and the band was horrible.

:lol: that would be The Liars.... they opened up for Interpol back when they played the Garden here on NYC.... they were ok... the lead singer is very animated! And he played the guitar with his teeth!!!! :stunned: They weren't anything to write home about... but its cool that they are touring with Radiohead.....

I was at the Tampa show as well, and it was by far the best concert I've ever been to. The lights, the music.. everything was amazing. I loved hearing songs that I thought I'd never hear live. Especially 'Exit Music (For A Film)' and 'Idioteque'. Those two songs alone were enough for me.

I went to W Palm and Tampa shows.... AMAZING!!!! If you have any chance to go, you don't want to miss this one! The selection of songs, the sound, the outstanding lights and screens... it was of the best I have to say! Oh, and I bought one of those shirts, they are very, very soft and comfortable and made from recycled plastic! That's cool! I am going to catch the Camden show too with a musician friend from Jersey. Very much looking forward to another amazing night! :)

:lol: that would be The Liars.... they opened up for Interpol back when they played the Garden here on NYC.... they were ok... the lead singer is very animated! And he played the guitar with his teeth!!!! :stunned: They weren't anything to write home about... but its cool that they are touring with Radiohead.....

I was at the Tampa show as well' date=' and it was by far the best concert I've ever been to. The lights, the music.. everything was amazing. [b']I loved hearing songs that I thought I'd never hear live. Especially 'Exit Music (For A Film)' and 'Idioteque'. Those two songs alone were enough for me.[/b]

:shocked2:

ohmanohman, Radiohead are seriously stepping it up on their live gigs! :pleased:

[VERY IMPATIENT!!!!!]

August 25th, hurry up already!!

NEW DAS

Rained on in Washington again

To everyone who made it, and put up with the torrents on the lawn, and came early to catch the Liars and our show, thank you so much for braving the deluge. I hope you heard what you came for, the music and lights diverting you from the wet. We got out of there around three am, and the pic shows Jonny waiting in the loading bay whilst the water streams across the tarmac. We've had floods at Bull Creek, lightning at the RFK stadium, so there must be some kind of Biblical fix between us and DC. Frogs next time?

jonnyrain2%20am%20washingtont.jpg

Colin