✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

*sigh* when the heck are those W.A.S.T.E. tickets going to be dispatched! it's almost been two months and i'm losing patience. :angry:
I've waited for my tickets since November and I received them 2 weeks ago. Don't worry, you'll get them eventually.

i can't wait for tomorrow just to see what songs they might play. i know i'm not gonna see them until august, but i'm excited to see new youtube vids of songs they have not done yet (hopefully 4 minute warning, ditnu, and more)

...also briggins are you gonna be continuing the radiohead b-sides vote thing?

they played a show in Dublin last night and here's the set.

1. All I Need

2. There There

3. Lucky

4. Bangers and Mash

5. 15 Step

6. Nude

7. Pyramid Song

8. Optimistic

9. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

10. National Anthem

11. Idioteque

12. Reckoner

13. House of Cards

14. Everything In Its Right Place

15. Faust Arp

16. Bodysnatchers

17. Videotape

Encore1:

18. The Gloaming

19. You And Whose Army?

20. Myxomatosis

21. My Iron Lung

22. How To Disappear Completely

Encore2:

23. Supercollider

24. Just

25. Paranoid Android

they played a show in Dublin last night and here's the set.

1. All I Need

2. There There

3. Lucky

4. Bangers and Mash

5. 15 Step

6. Nude

7. Pyramid Song

8. Optimistic

9. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

10. National Anthem

11. Idioteque

12. Reckoner

13. House of Cards

14. Everything In Its Right Place

15. Faust Arp

16. Bodysnatchers

17. Videotape

Encore1:

18. The Gloaming

19. You And Whose Army?

20. Myxomatosis

21. My Iron Lung

22. How To Disappear Completely

Encore2:

23. Supercollider

24. Just

25. Paranoid Android

AAAND guess who was there! Right behind the front row on the left side. Very close :D felt unreal when they walked at the stage. I was only pissed that I didn't have my camera with me cause I thought cameras weren't allowed to take. Anywho, it rained a bit before the gig and there were two rainbows behind us in the sky, just in front of the stage. Thom came in front of the stage and pointed at them before they started All I Need. And of course they played How To Disappear Completely in Dublin :P (Liffey) AND A NEW SONG! And Thom was absolutely charming. Waving all the time, showing his tongue and fooling around. :p AMAZING gig!

I only had bought an disposable camera for the gig so the pics are probably all blurred and stuff. Bought a shirt and poster too but forgot my poster to the airport bustation.. oh well I don't care :P I wish I could be there tonight too

can't believe they have a new song already :lol:

i'm not going to listen, i know its keen and whatever, but i dont want the same thing to happen as did with the IR songs. not that i'm insisting we will get another album or that it will include this song. but still. just will not listen to new songs until on a record haha

edit: wow, the concert sounded amazing! so if you were on the left....you were near ed and thom? :lol:

can't believe they have a new song already :lol:

i'm not going to listen, i know its keen and whatever, but i dont want the same thing to happen as did with the IR songs. not that i'm insisting we will get another album or that it will include this song. but still. just will not listen to new songs until on a record haha

edit: wow, the concert sounded amazing! so if you were on the left....you were near ed and thom? :lol:

yeah :wink3: haha Thom really was in a good mood.

haha good point, you go ahead and enjoy it :P and let us know what you think. i've read on atease it sounds kind of like analyse.

I'll have to listen to it again and see. Its good...not a standout track or anything...but I find no Radiohead song really is on first listen.

yeah I'm smiling every time I think of the gig. I was there with my friend who had only heard like 4 songs of Radiohead ( I dragged her there) hahaa. She really enjoyed the gig (of course) :P She thought THom was really charming :P She loved especially All I Need, Weird Fishes/Arpeggi, You And Whose Army, Reckoner and Optimistic

i can't wait for tomorrow just to see what songs they might play. i know i'm not gonna see them until august, but i'm excited to see new youtube vids of songs they have not done yet (hopefully 4 minute warning, ditnu, and more)

...also briggins are you gonna be continuing the radiohead b-sides vote thing?

Hey, I'll continue it very soon. I just got a job last week and have been busy. But later on tonight I can get round 2 for the Bends b-sides going.