🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

This forum is scary the amount of obsessed fans.

At least on atease they know that there are more than just 4 bands that make music AND it is possible that there are other artists that are better than the one their forum is dedicated to.

I've noticed the hate on both sides... too bad. As I tell people out here in 'real life', it is possible for the human brain to like and respect both Coldplay and Radiohead. Shocking, I know... but it's scientifically possible. I can back this up with the fact that I'm a human (well.. i guess we could argue that) and I like both of them. At the same time. Really. But then, I also love about fifteen other artists/bands... so I guess maybe I'm just weird :D

THANK YOU for the compliment on my sig, btw! They are both great men :D

My list of great men goes on with people like Sting, David Gray, Mark Knopfler, David Bowie, Andrew Bird and others. But of course, one of my greatest musical heroes is Stevie Nicks :D

I've noticed the hate on both sides... too bad. As I tell people out here in 'real life', it is possible for the human brain to like and respect both Coldplay and Radiohead. Shocking, I know... but it's scientifically possible. I can back this up with the fact that I'm a human (well.. i guess we could argue that) and I like both of them. At the same time. Really. But then, I also love about fifteen other artists/bands... so I guess maybe I'm just weird :D

THANK YOU for the compliment on my sig, btw! They are both great men :D

My list of great men goes on with people like Sting, David Gray, Mark Knopfler, David Bowie, Andrew Bird and others. But of course, one of my greatest musical heroes is Stevie Nicks :D

Stevie Nicks :heart:

ANNOUNCEMENT!:

Is it just me that I just bought IN RAINBOWS for a day and the day after I replaced it with Daughtry's album? The first half made me sleepier than I was then Thom Yorkes voice made me sleepier than ever! and the music is so slow..... Is this album to OVERATED by critics? and obsessed fans Alike?:dozey:

ANNOUNCEMENT!:

Is it just me that I just bought IN RAINBOWS for a day and the day after I replaced it with Daughtry's album? The first half made me sleepier than I was then Thom Yorkes voice made me sleepier than ever! and the music is so slow..... Is this album to OVERATED by critics? and obsessed fans Alike?:dozey:

:dozey:

:lol:

just wondering what are your favourite b-sides?

ANNOUNCEMENT!:

The fact that you actually payed money for a Daughtry album tells me that In Rainbows is far too much for you to handle at this point in your musical life. :dozey:

In Rainbows is one of the best albums ever.......With this album to me i cant pick one song that stands out to me.....the whole album all together is what stands out

Its weird cause i can usually pick one song out of every album that i love most and is the best to me but wit this album their all neurtral but in a good way you know....

No idea if that made sense!