✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

unless you don't count the Roseland shows... they played it at that one I went to

I feel like that was so long ago... huh

Anyway, I just got back, and even though I had poop seats (they were SO FAR AWAY) it was really good. I thought it was even better than the other show.

AND THEY PLAYED ALL I NEED I WAS LIKE :awesome:

It was good, Radiohead. Here's to 2016 when you come back to me

Uhhh I don't think it will be affected. It happens really early in the morning.

I was there, like, 6 hours early because I had GA and wanted to get a good spot to stand at. But if you have a seat, don't worry about it. It will be saved for you. I'd plan on being there about an hour early ideally in that scenario.

IM SO EXCITED. I'll be there about a half hour early because I have a lot of crap to do. But I don't care because I have seats (and shit ones at that)

My bus didn't leave til 5 in the morning -___- and I got to Kansas City at around 10, 10:30 omg and i queued from then til 6pm, ended up 2nd row on Johnny's side :heart:

Here's the setlist:

1. Bloom

2. 15 Step

3. Morning Mr Magpie

4. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

5. All I Need

6. Pyramid Song

7. The Daily Mail

8. Supercollider

9. Nude

10. Identikit

11. Lotus Flower

12. There There

13. Feral

14. How To Disappear Completely

15. Reckoner

Encore:

16. Separator

17. Myxomatosis

18. Idioteque

19. Lucky

20. Everything In Its Right Place

Encore 2:

21. Give Up the Ghost

22. Paranoid Android

====

Some thoughts: Identikit is sooooooo fucking good live. So, so SOOO Good :bomb:

The whole setlist was amazing, I am so glad they kept Lucky!!! And Paranoid Android was an AMAZING closer and agh.

Everything was beautiful. I'm pretty sure I made eye contact with Thom and I literally died.

Other Lives as openers were fucking amazing, as well. Too short of a setlist, but very, very beautiful!

Oh, and Westboro Baptist Church was protesting outside the concert. I didn't see them but yeah, it's true. Wow. Called radiohead, "freaky monkeys with mediocre tunes"

tumblr_m0qwtjeVa51qb7k1zo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331602556&Signature=FMXUCz1lVqrkh%2F47GPAhINUDxj8%3D

I don't really care for Identikit for some reason. But I agree...the YouTube videos don't give it justice.

I just read about that WBC thing. Apparently they didn't do their job considering that I just learned about it. Buncha dumb assess they are. Called them "freak monkeys with mediocre tunes" okay

http://www.pitchfork.com/news/45714-westboro-baptist-church-protests-radiohead-show/

The guy with the British signs is really funny to me

FAG FLAG

That sound at the beginning of You And Whose Army freaks me out. It sounds like death. :|

I've been calling the album "Amnestic" for so long and then a couple of days ago I read that it's actually "Amnesiac". :|

Is this a disorder? I know I'm not dyslexic. :| Anyone else experienced that? When you read some word wrong, memorize it and keep reading it like that.

I keep saying "contemPOrary" instead of "conTEMporary" if that counts? :uhoh:

My thing is worse. :disappointed:

Another example: I've been calling the song "Pumped Up Kids" and I can't believe how long it took me to see it's actually "Kicks".

I swear I'm not retarded. :sick: It doesn't happen to me that often, like one word per year maybe. :P

On topic: Finally fully got OK Computer's awesomeness. :wacko: Song of the day: Subterranean Homesick Alien.

It was too bland and normal for me. I prefer the less rocky, more electronic weirder Radiohead. From the first 2 albums, I only love Street Spirit.

My thing is worse. :disappointed:

Another example: I've been calling the song "Pumped Up Kids" and I can't believe how long it took me to see it's actually "Kicks".

I swear I'm not retarded. :sick: It doesn't happen to me that often, like one word per year maybe. :P

On topic: Finally fully got OK Computer's awesomeness. :wacko: Song of the day: Subterranean Homesick Alien.

It was too bland and normal for me. I prefer the less rocky, more electronic weirder Radiohead. From the first 2 albums, I only love Street Spirit.

OK Computer...bland? :stunned:

Agreed with the blandness

Well most of the songs are. But the blandness helps songs like Electioneering and Paranoid Android stick out.

Not that blandness is a bad thing. I just prefer their more dynamic stuff like Kid A and In Rainbows.

oy I just realized that I still need to post my ideal concert setlist

I always planned on having TASOO on my ideal setlist as the impossible expectation, but now that they've debuted it I can actually have a realistic hope. Of course, they probably will have long since buried it by the time the Detroit show rolls around; but at least we have a record of it on YouTube.

Are you going to be seeing them again?

How many times have you seen them total?

I don't think I'll be able to make it to any other shows because of other stuff I have going on.

First time I saw them they were REM's opening act. That was maybe in 1995.

March 1998 Houston and Dallas

June 2001 Houston

Oct 2003 Houston and New Orleans

May 2008 Houston and Dallas

March 2012 Houston, Dallas and Austin

I don't think I'll be able to make it to any other shows because of other stuff I have going on.

First time I saw them they were REM's opening act. That was maybe in 1995.

March 1998 Houston and Dallas

June 2001 Houston

Oct 2003 Houston and New Orleans

May 2008 Houston and Dallas

March 2012 Houston, Dallas and Austin

oh wow! you've seen them a lot of times and also over the years, so lucky!

So what songs have been highlights to see from all of those shows?