✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

I didn't know where to put this and I really didn't want to start a new thread on this and since this is talking about Mylo Xyloto and it's songs...I decided to just post this here. :P

I am gonna work on a remix for one of the biggest bands in the world this week! @coldplay

My sister follows a DJ called Tiësto and she showed me that he wrote that on his facebook today. Yeah...so do you guys think he meant he's making his own remix of a Coldplay song for himself or he's mixing a song for Coldplay, probably for the new album? Oh, and sorry if this was already discussed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know where to put this and I really didn't want to start a new thread on this and since this is talking about Mylo Xyloto and it's songs...I decided to just post this here. :P

My sister follows a DJ called Tiësto and she showed me that he wrote that on his facebook today. Yeah...so do you guys think he meant he's making his own remix of a Coldplay song for himself or he's mixing a song for Coldplay, probably for the new album? Oh, and sorry if this was already discussed.

Its good news either way with Tiësto being involved with Coldplay related material because he is a top notch Dj.

Look at the feedback recieved from Every Teardrop is A Waterfall (Sweedish House Mafia Remix) it was mainly positive.

Maybe Coldplay have taken this into account!!

From my understanding of his quote he is remixing (not mixing) a song 'for' Coldplay,which means Coldplay might have giving him a finished track

maybe from the album or a left over, and they want Tiësto to do a remix of it !!

Maybe End Result : Coldplay - 'New Song' (Tiësto Remix)

Tomorrow is from this era. when you look at the Work ID's. all MX-era songs starts with 883-.

The songs which ID starts with 883 are:

- A Hopefull Transmission

- Charlie Brown

- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

- Great Expectations

- Hurts Like Heaven

- Mylo Xyloto

- Paradise

- Princess Of China

- Tomorrow

- U.F.O

- Up Against The World.

there are songs not on it. don't know why...

This might be a silly question but what about Wedding Bells? Is that totally out?

Wedding Bells was cannibalized to make Christmas Lights. Significant amoutpnts of lyrics and melodies made the transition. All we'll ever get of Wedding Bells is Chris Martin might drag it out a couple more times during solo public appearances.

Just because a song isn't registered in the database doesn't mean it's ruled out of release on the album. Feist is putting out her new album titled Metals one month from now and the only song registered that's on it is Anti-Pioneer. This is the same Feist that put out sensational hit songs Mushaboom, 1234, My Moon My Man, I Feel It All, etc. It doesn't have to be registered to be included.

Tomorrow is from this era. when you look at the Work ID's. all MX-era songs starts with 883-.

The songs which ID starts with 883 are:

- Charlie Brown

- Great Expectations

- Hurts Like Heaven

- Mylo Xyloto

- Paradise

- Princess Of China

- Tomorrow

- U.F.O

- Up Against The World.

there are songs not on it. don't know why...

I'm starting to think that, since they are on the site; they are either going to be put on the album or released in some form. Otherwise, if they weren't going to finish or release them, why register them? They said they're finishing 13 songs. This list makes 11 plus Up in Flames, so that's 12. Add Major Minus and Moving to Mars and that's all 14. But when they said they'll finish 13, I don't think they were including ETIAW, Major Minus, or Moving to Mars. So that's 16 songs in actuality, two of which we don't know/haven't been registered. That's just my theory.

Yeah it was there a while back remember seeing it!!

I Dont think Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall was ever on it before.

I guess this is the song that has been registered!!

I don't believe it was either, which was very peculiar I might add.

Just because a song isn't registered in the database doesn't mean it's ruled out of release on the album. Feist is putting out her new album titled Metals one month from now and the only song registered that's on it is Anti-Pioneer. This is the same Feist that put out sensational hit songs Mushaboom, 1234, My Moon My Man, I Feel It All, etc. It doesn't have to be registered to be included.

True. But if it IS registered it's likely it will be part of the album or a b-side. Or else why register it? No one's going to steal unfinished songs so there's no need to register them. This isn't Green Day's Cigarettes and Valentines. As I said, I imagine 3 (including Up in Flames) haven't been registered yet.

I Agree with Fix42YellowClocks!!

I think the songs registered will definately be released in some form or other!!

Up with the Birds is missing from the above list and if you add Up In Flames you have

a total of 15 - I think CarKids will make it and that would finalize the 16 tracks!!

List of the 16 tracks (possibly)

- CarKids (WildCard)

- Charlie Brown

- Great Expectations

- Hurts Like Heaven

- Major Minus

- Moving To Mars

- Mylo Xyloto

- Paradise

- Princess Of China