✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

So it may just be me, but I've always thought that etiaw's beginning is actually continuation from the song before it. it seems that they altered the single so it doesn't appear that way. so while listening to charlie brown live @ lollapalooza, i noticed the ending to it sounded really similar to how they began etiaw @ lollapalooza. so maybe charlie brown is the prelude to the finale that is etiaw? comments?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it may just be me, but I've always thought that etiaw's beginning is actually continuation from the song before it. it seems that they altered the single so it doesn't appear that way. so while listening to charlie brown live @ lollapalooza, i noticed the ending to it sounded really similar to how they began etiaw @ lollapalooza. so maybe charlie brown is the prelude to the finale that is etiaw? comments?

It's possible, but after hearing that sky one advert clip of charlie brown, it seems like there's a piano outro to the studio version of cb. I guess that's why they always played life is for living after cb in the live shows cause apparently, what i thought to be a piano bridge between the two songs is actually the ending to charlie brown. Yet who knows maybe the sky tv people could have edited charlie brown, but you are right...it seems like etiaw begins with a transition from another song.

It's possible, but after hearing that sky one advert clip of charlie brown, it seems like there's a piano outro to the studio version of cb. I guess that's why they always played life is for living after cb in the live shows cause apparently, what i thought to be a piano bridge between the two songs is actually the ending to charlie brown. Yet who knows maybe the sky tv people could have edited charlie brown, but you are right...it seems like etiaw begins with a transition from another song.

Either way, cool outros rock. United States of Eurasia, Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart, Runaway, Processed Beats, Subterranean Homesick Alien, Nude... That's without touching upon anything on Viva.

I just want to see great studio versions of songs we already heard as well as some new and unheard songs on the tracklist of Mylo Xyloto.

What i'm most afraid of is them putting all songs we already heard (EtiaW,MM,MTM,CB,HLH,UATW,PoC) and all songs of the upcomming Paradise-single on the LP. I really love those songs, but i rather want to hear new material instead of releasing the same studio version several times (EtiaW,MM,B-sides of Paradise)...

Dont think it will be long now till we know the tracklist.

It makes sense to release it the same day as the release of Paradise Sept 12th (2 weeks)

after all thats the week the winners of the US competition get to listen to Mylo Xyloto!!

Whats preventing the winners from revealing the tracklist if it wasn't officially released by then!!

I agree 100% actually.

I've listened to the Charlie Brown performance from Jimmy Kimmel a ridiculous amount of times, and at that show ETIAW was performed right after CB for the TV recording. and it flows really really well...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

just listen to the ending? maybe!

It makes sense to release it the same day as the release of Paradise Sept 12th (2 weeks)

after all thats the week the winners of the US competition get to listen to Mylo Xyloto!!

Whats preventing the winners from revealing the tracklist if it wasn't officially released by then!!

Excellent point! Hadn´t thought of that.

^ yes i completely agree. Plus i thought i saw on here that paradise is free when you pre-order mylo xyloto on itunes...and usually the tracklist is revealed when you pre-order albums so we should get it by sept 12th at the latest!

^ yes i completely agree. Plus i thought i saw on here that paradise is free when you pre-order mylo xyloto on itunes...and usually the tracklist is revealed when you pre-order albums so we should get it by sept 12th at the latest!

Yeah taking both points into consideration - I think its safe to assume we will have the tracklist on Sept 12th :nod:

B-side to "Paradise", if there is one. I think this song and a few others are in debate.

GIVEN:

01 - Up In Flames

02 - Paradise

03 - Us Against the World

04 - Mylo Xyloto ( Is it instrumental or a song or part 1 and part 2?)

05 - Charlie Brown (how this song title fits in, I don't know... if it's a storyline)

06 - Princess of China

07 - Major Minus (because it ties into "story")

Thats an interesting point...so why do you think they are "given" ? Because we heard most of them yet or why ?

What about that song we don't know the title yet, DLIBYH... I'd like to hear that one too!

And it's allright to speculate on the tracklist, but I'm pretty sure we'll have surprises, like who would've guessed the next single (Paradise)? Nobody...

My guess: around 12 songs, and 2 or 3 that we never heard the title yet.

What about that song we don't know the title yet, DLIBYH... I'd like to hear that one too!

And it's allright to speculate on the tracklist, but I'm pretty sure we'll have surprises, like who would've guessed the next single (Paradise)? Nobody...

My guess: around 12 songs, and 2 or 3 that we never heard the title yet.

DLIBYH = Don't Let It Break Your Heart

I don't want to hear this based solely on the title... reminds me of Toni Braxton. But song titles are misleading sometimes...

DLIBYH = Don't Let It Break Your Heart

I don't want to hear this based solely on the title... reminds me of Toni Braxton. But song titles are misleading sometimes...

Correct me if i'm wrong (which I am known to be on occasion) but that title was never actually written out in words. Through twitter, a song called DLIBYH was mentioned and as with Coldplaying tradition, speculation and pure guesswork led to the track being called Don't Let It Break Your Heart. My point is, I don't think thats what the song is called; or at the very least, the band haven't said so. If I am correct I have to seriously doubt the legitimacy of the 'info' we get around here (if I didn't already). Accepting the title of a song because a fan thought that it sounded good doesn't make it confirmed.

edit: here is the tweet/facebook post in its original language

"Watching Jonny Buckland playing a new bit on DLIBYH. He is in a new zone of wonderfulness. CM"

For all we know, it could be Don't Let Irene Bake Your Hamster...I hope I didn't start something with that.

That's what I thought, we can speculate on the title of that song, but the only thing we know is DLIBYH. I'm surprised no one puts it in their tracklist for the album.

I'm actually surprised that people make the tracklist at all. I've been very vocal about it so forgive me, but from what you're saying speculating on a title of a song given only the acronyms is pointless but isn't making a tracklist as well?

I'm actually surprised that people make the tracklist at all. I've been very vocal about it so forgive me, but from what you're saying speculating on a title of a song given only the acronyms is pointless but isn't making a tracklist as well?

People just make the tracklist really out of boredom Iv done it myself - it is pointless as none

of us know whats gonna make it on Mylo Xyloto but its just fun to speculate!!

Absolutely, that's what I said a couple posts ago: I'm pretty sure there'll be 2-3 songs we don't even know the title yet in the final tracklist (like paradise... never heard of it when coldplay.com said it would be the next single).

That was the point I wanted to bring, but I wanted to bring back that song, everybody speculate on all the songs but DLIBYH seems forgotten...

Absolutely, that's what I said a couple posts ago: I'm pretty sure there'll be 2-3 songs we don't even know the title yet in the final tracklist (like paradise... never heard of it when coldplay.com said it would be the next single).

That was the point I wanted to bring, but I wanted to bring back that song, everybody speculate on all the songs but DLIBYH seems forgotten...

Paradise was mentioned on this website a couple of weeks before Coldplay.com

announced it as the next single.It was a song registered on ASCAP along with

other unheard of before titles - A Hopeful Transmission,Tomorrow etc.

Having absorbed what I have from what I read and reading between the lines, here is what I think the order of the songs will be:

01 - Mylo Xyloto/Hurts Like Heaven ???? (Only wildcard)

02 - Up in Flames

03 - Charlie Brown

04 - Paradise

05 - Up With the Birds

06 - Major Minus

07 - Princess of China

08 - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

09 - Us Against the World

10 - Tomorrow/A Hopeful Transmission

I'm glad to see you're not among the idiots who think Moving to Mars is going to be on MX :D