✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

Well no, announcing the album doesn't have anything to do with the riots, but from what I've heard the rioting has spread near Camden (which is obviously where the Bakery/Beehive is) so the fact that it may not be safe to venture out to the studio may delay them from making the finishing touches and thereby giving us an announcement :shrug:

The finishing touches are done because I believe their deadline is up.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no, announcing the album doesn't have anything to do with the riots, but from what I've heard the rioting has spread near Camden (which is obviously where the Bakery/Beehive is) so the fact that it may not be safe to venture out to the studio may delay them from making the finishing touches and thereby giving us an announcement :shrug:

i sware they're mastering in LA!

Maybe not, but it may be a matter of being able to get out at all. From what I remember, Chris doesn't live very far from the Bakery

Well it's not like every square inch of London you can't walk out without getting shot. And yeah they probably are mastering in LA. Tomorrow or Friday is my guess

London riots hit indie labels!

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/2011/london-riots-hit-indie-labels

:uhoh:

Well it's not like every square inch of London you can't walk out without getting shot. And yeah they probably are mastering in LA. Tomorrow or Friday is my guess

No, of course not (that would be bad, wouldn't it :nod:) but if there was rioting going on in my neighborhood I wouldn't want to leave the house :shrug:

I thought they were back in the UK by now :thinking: I guess not . . .

Hahahaha wow dude put some glasses on or somethin! What you just said is completley off what everyone just posted! We're not saying that the riots started because of Coldplay?? I wonder where that clueless thought came from!? I mean, because the band's hometown, you know London?? The place they live?? Is filled with riots, it might be hard for them to focus on releasing some news for their album!!!

If you're going to try and attack a guy, get your facts right. Jack never said the riot was Coldplay's fault or anything related to them. LOL

I'm thinking about going over to the Bakery, Beehive, or EMI building (whoever has the dang album) and fasting until they release it! This is awful :cry:

CHAIN YOURSELF TO THE BIKE RACK OUTSIDE. BE OUR MARTYR. :D