✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I think what's going on with the riots might cause a slight delay in their release of LP5 goodness(if it's even coming, I haven't risen my expectations because I hate waiting so it can end in sadness :P), it's a rough time over there, and who knows what their doing in their little Beehive! :O

Dear Oracle, we know there are a lot of questions about LP5 and you just answer those that are not about LP5, than please answer some questions about LP5 because we are getting crazy. Thank you.

:nod:

Pleeeeeaaaaaase?!

So many bad things going on around the world this week and Coldplay being so political and humanitarian, won't make any announcement this week. And on top of that Chris second bf JayZ just released his Watch The Throne album.

And the wait for the 7th week begins...

Guys do you realie how ridiculous you sound? Announcing the album has NOTHING to do with the riots. And so what, they announce the album and the riots suddenly take over London and everybody gets killed? That makes no sense. I'm sure most of those rioters could care less about when some band is or isn't gonna announce their new album. Just wait, one of the next three days will be the big one.

Hahahaha wow dude put some glasses on or somethin! What you just said is completley off what everyone just posted! We're not saying that the riots started because of Coldplay?? I wonder where that clueless thought came from!? I mean, because the band's hometown, you know London?? The place they live?? Is filled with riots, it might be hard for them to focus on releasing some news for their album!!!

And Coldplay BTW released their track listing for VLV pretty much exactlly 2 months before the album's release! So if LP5 is really going to be released the end of October, then maybe we have a few more weeks to go for a tracklisting?! :inquisitive:

Hahahaha wow dude put some glasses on or somethin! What you just said is completley off what everyone just posted! We're not saying that the riots started because of Coldplay?? I wonder where that clueless thought came from!? I mean, because the band's hometown, you know London?? The place they live?? Is filled with riots, it might be hard for them to focus on releasing some news for their album!!!

I know full well what's happening, thanks. There's riots in London cuz a police officer shot a guy named Mark Duggan. Obviously I don't think that the riots are because of Coldplay nor did I say that, so I don't know where that clueless thought came from. And oh sorry I though Coldplay came from Yugoslavia, guess I was wrong. What I was saying is I don't think that these riots will have anything to do with when they announce they're album. Neither one affects the other.

Guys do you realie how ridiculous you sound? Announcing the album has NOTHING to do with the riots. And so what, they announce the album and the riots suddenly take over London and everybody gets killed? That makes no sense. I'm sure most of those rioters could care less about when some band is or isn't gonna announce their new album. Just wait, one of the next three days will be the big one.

Well no, announcing the album doesn't have anything to do with the riots, but from what I've heard the rioting has spread near Camden (which is obviously where the Bakery/Beehive is) so the fact that it may not be safe to venture out to the studio may delay them from making the finishing touches and thereby giving us an announcement :shrug: