✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

you're right - probably they just got back from the US. The logical thing will be to wait this week and the next one for them to sort out the last details and then expect the announcement.

aww hell no, I am NOT waiting two more weeks. Most likely Friday we will get an announcement. Of course the Viva announcement was on a Thursday...

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope guys are impatient to give us a hint if nothing, and hopefully by the end of this week. All of a sudden, an official announcement seems highly unlikely to take place this week. And I was so enthusiastic about it all the time. I too think Chris didn't actually mean we will get news concerning the album in exactly six weeks time from that time he was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest. We'll wait at least a week more.:( Disappointed.

I hope guys are impatient to give us a hint if nothing, and hopefully by the end of this week. All of a sudden, an official announcement seems highly unlikely to take place this week. And I was so enthusiastic about it all the time. I too think Chris didn't actually mean we will get news concerning the album in exactly six weeks time from that time he was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest. We'll wait at least a week more.:( Disappointed.

I think this is too far the other way. We've still got the whole rest of the week so don't throw in the towel now. And what else could Chris have meant? He's gonna make himself a sandwich in 6 weeks? I think we're gonna definitely get something this week. Just be patient.

Chris has been known to be very unreliable during interviews. In one interview he said that it would be an acoustic album and then denied it later. Then he said it would be a concept album but in the next interview he did he admitted he didn't have a clue what he was talking about and it isn't a concept album at all.

And bear in mind when it comes down to announcements, EMI have to agree to it. It isn't totally in the hands of the band.