✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EMI doesn't necessarily matter, I doubt any band would want their albums to leak prior. I only say this because I remember some interview back when they started talking about keeping the material unavailable from everyone, even the boys themselves. I don't remember when it was, but I just remember them taking all these ridiculous precautions to try to prevent a leak.

does anyone really expect something today? i get being hopeful...but probably no point in keeping on it at a minute to minute rate. chris said in an interview they'd hopefully be done in six weeks, but just because today is technically the beginning of the seventh week doesn't mean they're going to be like, "TA DAAAAA! HERE IT IS"

That's obviously an exaggeration, but I'm doubting any news. My feeling is that it's like watching a clock - time goes by much slower when you count the seconds and much faster when you don't. It's all perspective, but I'll be happy to wake up one day (soon - a relative term) and find a nice big announcement. :)