✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

what if this whole LP5 thing was a massive hoax

:lol: That would be both horrible and really funny at the same time :sick:

"Hey, all of you Coldplay fans out there, this is Chris Martin here to tell you that there isn't an LP5! It was all a joke, but please eat more chocolate and listen to more Coldplay anyway :D"

I wonder how many rapid fans would storm the Bakery/Beehive if they did that

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: That would be both horrible and really funny at the same time :sick:

"Hey, all of you Coldplay fans out there, this is Chris Martin here to tell you that there isn't an LP5! It was all a joke, but please eat more chocolate and listen to more Coldplay anyway :D"

I wonder how many rapid fans would storm the Bakery/Beehive if they did that

RIP Coldplay. 1998 - 2011.

ANNOUNCEMENT NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Wow! :stunned: Hahah you really can't wait any longer :P

no i cant, i'm getting seriously depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!